🖋️ Prologue

[ Artist Creds: @houjinnn (Twitter) ]

I wander around my fortress, seeing my people being slaughtered by none other than; Humans. "(Y/n)! (Y/n), baby! I'm here!" I heard my mother scream in the distance, she cups my small face, "I called for someone, he'll come here and save us."

I saw hope when she said, I gave her a weak smile, "Mother..." I whispered. I then saw a man behind her, "Mom!" I warned her.

She looks back and that certain man plunged his sword into her, she screamed in pain as they pulled out the sword. Mother's body dropped, she faces me and pushes me away. "I love you..." Her voice was faint, but it was enough for me to hear her.

"NOOO!" I screamed in agony, before I could reach out to her, a larger piglin with fancy clothing and a crown pushed me away from her and slashes the man that killed my mother.

Everything was exploding within my fortress, piglins screaming for help. The one who helped me immediately went to carry me without hesitation and ran away, far from my kingdom. My mother's body was just there, no signs of life.

The piglin dropped me carefully and held my hand, "We'll get through this together, stay close, alright?" He gives me a friendly smile, and I simply nodded.

He led me through some paths I haven't been, then we soon arrived at a portal. "A-Aren't we forbidden to go there? My parents always said that we'll die if we go in the portal, mister." I look at him, scared.

He chuckles and ruffles my furry head, "That's a myth, don't worry... I'll still be holding your hand when we go through the portal." He says, tightening the grip on my hand.

I smile at him and simply nodded, "Alright, I'm ready, mister!" I excitedly said.

We both stepped in and I was a little bit nauseous from it, but overall, it wasn't that bad at all. We stepped out of the portal and everything was so bright, soon I got used to it and we were in a random location. Everything was green, vibrant, they even had different types of plants, the skies were beautiful too!

I excitedly plopped myself onto the green grass, breathing in, it wasn't as suffocating and hot like in my world. "This is very relaxing..." I said and sat back up, seeing the piglin man sitting next to me.

He transformed into a human which scared me at first, but he calmed me down by giving me a pretty flower. "You can do it too, you know... Since you have royal blood."

My eyes widened, "I-I can?" I ask him.

He simply nodded, "Yeah, just think about it... And you'll turn into a human." He says.

I smiled at him and closed my eyes, focusing on transforming into a human. And I did feel something, I looked back at the piglin- who is now a human -and he was shocked, "Did it work, mister?" I ask him.

He smiled widely, "Yes, i-it did!" He shows me a mirror, and I looked at myself. I no longer have fur, I had a (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, (h/l) and (h/c) hair, and my pointy ears.

[ A/N: (S/C) is skin color, (E/C) is eye color, (H/L) is hair length, (H/C) is hair color. ]

I looked at him and smiled back, "Tell me, mister, how old are you exactly? You don't look old, but you don't look young either." I pouted, crossing my arms.

He chuckled at me, "I'm 17, actually... I think I'm pretty young." He says, removing his crown and ruffling his short pink hair.

"Oh, I'm 12! It's nice to meet you..." I extend my hand for a handshake and hesitated, not knowing what his name was.

He smiles and shook my hand, "Technoblade, it's good to meet you too, (Y/n)."