🥀 Chapter 15

"I'm gonna kill her and rip her into pieces..." A voice says in the abyss, again, I'm in the abyss. I look around, still paranoid about what happened in my nightmare last time. "(Y/n), I know you can hear me..." It was Dream's voice, and he chuckles.

"You said you weren't gonna toy me again!" I screamed as I covered my ears, not wanting to hear more of this maniac.

"Well, I did... Didn't I? But, I'm so fucking bored right now, I have no one to play with..." He says as his laugh echoes throughout the whole area.

I don't even know if this is a dream, a nightmare, or my reality anymore. Either way, Dream is always gonna appear somewhere, and I can never escape from him, I can never run away and hide forever either. I try to compose myself, "Fine, you want to play? Then come get me." I said and just stood still.

I could feel someone rushing, but it wasn't who I was expecting. "What are you doing here?" It was the celestial being, DreamXD, himself.

I gasped and I felt calmer knowing that he's here, "I-I don't even know where I am..." I said softly.

"Ugh, this- this is where the gods rest... This is a sacred place, (Y/n), you should not be here." He groans as orbs began to come near us. "Ah, here we go..."

I don't know what's happening, but this must be where he's keeping the souls of the gods are. I could hear faint whispers coming from the orbs, but it was in a different language, so I couldn't understand a thing.

"கேளுங்கள், அவள் ஒரு அரக்கன் அல்ல ... அவள் எப்படியாவது இங்கே எப்படி வந்தாள் என்று எனக்குத் தெரியவில்லை." (Listen, she's not a monster... And I don't know how she somehow got here either.) XD replies, slightly upset. He looks at me and kneels down to my level, "Look, I need you to wake up, alright? The gods are not pleased to see you here. I'm sorry, but summon me when you are awake, I have so much to tell you." He says patting my head and giving me a tight embrace.

I simply nodded in response and forced myself to wake up, but before I could go, I hear XD speaking to gods once again. "என்னால் அவளுடைய அதிகாரங்களை அப்படி எடுக்க முடியாது, அவள் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டவள்-" (I just can't take her powers like that, she's the chosen-)

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to meet the bright sun, I sat up to see Ranboo still sleeping. I should probably go and summon XD now, as he said. I grab the gem necklace and a portal appeared, and XD stepped out of it, making a sound. I shushed him and pointed towards the enderboy, telling him to be quiet.

"Sorry, didn't know someone was here with you..." He whispers, taking off his mask and hang it around his waist, also taking his hood off too, making his face appear clearer.

I motioned him to follow me downstairs and we did, I see no signs of my father though, which is unusual... He always waits for me to wake up every morning, and then greets me with kisses. I look at XD, "So, why summon you?" I asked.

"W-Well, I just want you to know that I don't want you being there again." He smiles awkwardly, fidgeting his fingers. He's nervous, that's for sure.

"Well, I'm sorry about that. But, I thought those were just nightmares. I always dream about the abyss, and I can't help it. It's not like I liked being there either, I always hear Dream's voice, and it's just creepy." I said, groaning at the thought of Dream being there. It's honestly just so weird.