᯾ 𝕋𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ᯾

I was Reincarnated?
They din't even tell me but maybe this is a chance to make me and athy's life happier than before. then i started to cry, all babies cry right?

Claude's POV

I can hear baby cry's from outside, Felix was beside me looking nervous, bitting his lips and sweats coming out from him. His not the father of My child so why would he be worried. I was glaring at him, but what if..

i fucking slap my Beautiful face..
Diana would never do that, never! Or am i jealous? i'm the Father, i'm the one who should be worried.

' you can go inside your majesty'

One of the maids came out from the room, i step inside while dragging felix for company. i stop, then i look at diana.. she was sweating while holding our baby in her arms. The baby has blonde hair i can tell from they're head and they're were closing they're eyes.

' Claude.. look at our first daughter.. '

Daughter huh? Not bad i guess. i sit beside her and i can hear felix sobbing from behind.Very Childish.
I look at the baby who is sleeping then diana put the baby in my arms. she was warm..

' A thief.. '

' whats that your majesty?'

Diana asked me looking confused, felix was looking confused too.

' Look, the child stole your face and your beauty '

I said pointing at the baby in my arms, diana chuckled while felix was trying to hold his laughter from behind by covering his mouth with a pink napkin.

' what are you morons laughing about! i'm serious the child is a thief '

Its true, the child steal my wife looks. but loved that she has diana's face.

' if she has my face and my looks, maybe she'll have your personality, she was trying to grab everything that is in her reach '

I blinked for a couple seconds.

' So your sayying i like grabbing things? is that what you mean? '

And i earn a couple of maids trying to hold they're laughter even felix, diana only smiled and said ' Maybe'. I looked down at my daughter, diana said her name was Rosella.. okay not bad. she started to open her eyes and..

what?

' Pink jeweld eyes? wasn't it supsose to be blue?'

I asked diana, i was confused and she looks confused too. i looked at the doctor who was sitting across from me, i glared at him.

' What did you do to my daughter!'

'it seems the princess has different eye color, this is very rare from a royal family but dont worry, she's okay your highness..'

He said while sweating from his head, i guess my glarring worked. i look at Rosella again and move her closer to my face and she touched my face. i can see memories of me and diana together from where we met and now.

' What..'

' You see it to huh? '

Diana said while smiling, the hell is wrong with this child but i cant be mad at her. then i hear footsteps from outside, its like they're running to this room and i look at the door, then 2 people burst inside the room. Its was charlotte and daniella.

Third person's POV

The door burst open revealing 2 people, Charlotte Tsuvectchu and Daniella Harrish. They are claude's other mistress and a friends of diana.

' DIANA ARE YOU- YOUR MAJESTY?! MY APOLOGIES I DINT MEAN TO BURST IN '

She bowed looking scared while apologizing to claude. ' Tch' is only what she got as a respond. claude then gave back the baby to diana and the two mistress were talking about the baby with diana while claude and felix left the room.

' what do you think your majesty? does the princess look cute? '

Felix ask claude whilw they're walking in the corridors, they were sparkle's in felix eyes and claude just looks at him like he just saw bug. (sorry felix-)

' felix i need you to find someone that can teach me how to be a father, i dont know if i'm good enough'

' well his behind you, your majesty. me '

Felix said with pride and joy, claude just look at him with disgust and continue his walk to the garden doing his things of course ( whatever that is ).

Third person's POV in the room

Charlotte Tsuvectchu has a straight black hair and dark purple eyes, she was wearing a dark purple dress and beside her was Daniella Harrish, she has wavy brown hair and yellow eyes and she was wearing a blue and yellow dress. The both of them had a different personality, charlotte had a cold and calm personality while daniella had a happy and bubbly personality. Daniella open her mouth to say something..

' Awh rose is so cute and adorable! '

' ehem, your manners.. '

Charlotte said to daniella while elbowing her left arm, diana just smiled and pat Daniella in the head. Charlotte was scolding daniella that she should haven't run into the room earlier, then she hugged her.

' the two of you looked very adorable together'
Diana said feeling being third-wheel

' wh-what..'
Charlotte said with a tomato face in her face while letting go of the hug and covering her face.

' looks like our biggest tsundere can be a tomato face after all!! '
Daniella said teasing charlotte while she was covering her face of embarrassmement.

( Okay i wanna sleep now and also Charlotte only love daniella as a sister, same goes fof diana '' )