Friends pt.2

Next day..

Roger Alpheus's POV

' izekiel hurry up, were gonna be late '

I shout at my son who is getting ready, the king request us to meet him. Then i heard footsteps and i see my son nodding as i smiled and the both us ride the carriage and rode off to the castle.

Marie's POV

Me, Fenrir and Rosella are playing Roleplays again but this time i get to be the prince, Fenrir the dragon and rosella the princess, and I hug rosella from behind.

' i've catch the princess to safety! Back away evil dragon! '

I said as i carried rosella from my back and ran away and she laughed, as i can see fenrir chasing us while laughing. I can see that fenrir is getting closer so i ran faster. But i failed, he managed to catch us.

' Got you princess! '

He said as putting Rosella in his shoulders giving her a thumbs up, while me sigh in defeat. Fenrir then just patted my head and laugh a little, i got up and cover my face.

' awh your a pro fenrir! Your so fast, i'm sorry princess!! '

I said to rosella and she just smiled.

' its okay marie, i had fun today '

Then she hugged me while still on fenrir's shoulder, it made us look too close as fenrir just smiled in this situation and i blush in embarrassement. Then i saw my brother walking towards us with a serious look.

' marie, get Rosella ready. Your majesty had a appointment with Roger Alpheus and he brought his son along, and your majesty hope Rosella and his son can get along '

He whispered to me, huh.. dint know that he had a son but okay. I then put rosella in my arms and felix left, i've already told fenrir about it so he came along with us. We got in rosella's bedroom and i'm getting her ready with fenrir's help.

' can i still wear my dragon mask and claw please marie? Please please? '

She begged me with her puppy eyes, and its hard to say no when she has the puppy eyes so i sigh in defeat.

' fine then, but dont lose it okay? '

Then she nodded, after that i brush her hair as fenrir tried to find a good dress for her.

( yez still bows and also pinterest-)

30 minutes later..

Me and Rosella are playing Roleplays again because we dont know when will they come and fenrir just stared at us im awe, and i get to be the knight fighting the evil dragon. Rosella likes to be dragon because she's tired of always being saved even tho she fits the role as a princess. She then jumped onto me,

' rawr! I'm the evil dragon that stole your princess!!'

She shouted and before i can say anything someone knock on the door, fenrir just then got up and hold his sword just incase while i pull rosella closer.

' name and your business.. '

It was silent for moment..

' its felix! And your majesty request for Your highness to meet him at the throne room now'

Took him long enough, fenrir then opened the door wich reveald felix standing there and i just put rosella in my arms as we left to go to the throne room.

Throne room...

Claude's POV

I was waiting for my daughter to come because alpheus is coming, the both of us had a meeting and i offer his son friendship with rosella. Then i heard breathing behind my throne that i'm sitting.

' Rosella what are you doing? '

I said smiling because i know its her then she wined and came out from her hiding spot, my eyes widen as the first time i see her dragon mask and those claws too..

(Just so you dont forget- )

' how did you know it was me dad? I thought i had a chance! '

She winded, i just told her i know everything while i just know that she was there because of her breathing, and it seems like she forgot that she was wearing her mask.. but i dont care, alpheus would probably faint tho-

' Roger Alpheus And Izekiel Alpheus had entered the room'

I saw Alpheus and his son entered the room, hm white hair and yellow eyes.. just like his father and probably has his ego, He then bowed.

' your majesty.. '

' finaly, you came. Took you long enough '

I told him and he just shrugged, and i can see his son peeking from his legs. Then his eyes widen seeing me.

' y-your majesty.. who's that with the d-dragon mask.. '

He seems scared and i looked at Rosella who was shocked, she then opened her mask and let go of her claws and hid it behind her looking nervous and scared.

' i-i'm sorry sir! I dint notice that i was wearing this, my apologize.. '

She then bowed, but honestly she looks good with the mask. And roger just sigh in relief, his probably scared of dragons and then i can see marie who almost faint because she forgot to take off Rosella's mask and claws but fenrir was behind so it was fine i guess..

' i see that you have a son, i dint notice it before.. '

He then chuckled and move his son forward.

' ah, my apologize your majesty i dint have time to inform everyone. This is my son izekiel and he'll be my heir for the future, and i can see you have a daughter, i hope izekiel can behave with you your highness '

I looked at rosella who is nodding to him, then i got up from my throne and left with roger, leaving Rosella and his son.

                                I cant sleep