Friends pt 3 (+ secret friend )

Rosella's POV

Dad left with Mr. Alpheus leaving me and izekiel alone, then i look at him for a little bit. His white hair always attract me and his yellow is very bright as the sun and i kept staring at him until he looked at me then i snapped out of my thoughts and looked away. Then i heard someone giggled somewhere and when i looked back i can see marie laughing with fenrir pointing at me, then i blush in embarrassement. I can feel someone coming towards me,

' Your highness, are you okay? '

I looked at izekiel who is asking, and i just shook my head.

' a-ah i'm fine! Dont worry.. '

I said making him sure that i'm okay, he then just smiled.

Skip time at the garden-

Me and izekiel walked around the garden for fresh air, when i heard,

' so your highness, uhm i- uh '

I looked at him who is nervous about saying something, he looks scared.. is there something on my face? Or do i looked evil?

' is there something wrong? Or is there something on my face? '

I asked him, it has been a long time since i've seen him after he got engaged with jennette-

' uh no, its just this is my first time talking to someone.. '

He said rubbing the back of his head looking away embarrassed, i just pat his shoulder.

' its fine, its my first time too! '

I just give him a thumbs-up and told him it was my first time too, then uh.. there was an awkward silence between us and i can hear giggles nearby and i know its marie.

Ryi's POV

' dont you think we should help them? What about we come out and attacked that boy?'

I asked my brother, the both of us are hiding behind the bushes near the two. Honestly, they look very, very awkward together.

' dint you remember the last time we got out from our hiding place you idiot stubborn moron? '

He told and i remembered the first time when we got out from our hiding place.

Flashback-

' so names huh.. '

Rosella said to us two cats that marie gave her, the both of us are staring to eachother eye-to-eye. She focused for a minute when, Ryu's stomach made a sound. Rosella chuckled and pat Ryu.

' dont worry i'll get something for you to eat '

She said while getting up and left her bedroom leaving me and my brother, i looked at my brother with disgust.

' the hell is wrong with your stomach?! '

I yelled at him, and he is still looking at the door unamused, i kept poking his face with my paw but he just ignored me. I dont like it when he ignored me, it felt weird.

' are you deaf whitey? '

He then transformed into his human form and turned me as well.