Visits

A year later..

It was a bright day outside.. people selling stuff, kids running around but it wasn't for claude. He sat still in Rosella's bedroom non-stop looking at her sleeping body. Her bandages cover her beautiful faces making her looked like a mummy, of course the twins always stays beside her incase something happend.

' it was stupid of you to fall, you should've been carefull '

Claude casually said, then he began sitting beside her and look at the ceilling. He blame himself to let you go that day, but he was a bit releaved that he had tortured maria. He didn't kill her beacause it was too easy, the scars from killing will only last for a while but torturing last forever. Everyday he come down to the basement and hits her, stab her, everything. After he's done, he'll call the doctor to heal her and do it all over again.

Marie always stays at Rosella's room, she blame herself too that she took a break and left her alone with a new maid. Well, everyone in the castle was afraid of claude's aura everytime they saw him. It was dark, very, very dark.

Later

' when will you wake up '

Claude said as he hold Rosella's hand while sitting beside her, but there's no respond. He just closed his eyes and looked down,

' I'm tired.. i'm sleepy.. '

Claude widen his eyes and looked over Rosella, she was talking.. claude open a little bit of the bandage and saw her beautiful face.

' can i sleep? '

Claude hold her hand tightly and looked at her for a second to relize that this is not a dream, Ryu and Ryi begand to come closer to her too,

' Rosella, a-are you really t-talking.. '

He said making sure that its not just a dream, rose started to move her head to the right and left sayying no. Claude then got up from rosella's bed and shout,

' MARIE GET THE DOCTOR NOW!! '

Marie who was at the other side of the door ran away and called the doctor. Soon the room was crowded, Athanasia was there, marie was too, every maid in castle emerald was there. But the doctor told them to wait outside and only lets claude to be inside with the cats of course.

' she's recovering so its a good sign, just feed her and stay a close to her or have someone to look after her '

The doctor then left and Rosella open her eyes and look over claude,

' its fine, i'm not dead '

She said a bit annoyyed after what maria had done to her, RIGHT! Ya'll guesed it, she's gonna murder her right after she recovered. She can only sit on her bed but cannot stand due to her recovering and broken bones. Everyday she looked annoyyed and always asked ' when will i walk? ' of course no one dares to answer that because claude said not to tell her, so the maids just stay silent over that question.

5 months past..

Rosella's POV

I'm tired of this! I need to get up, i put away my blanket and got down from bed wich made Ryu protesed,

' You cant walk! Didn't you hear what the doctor said- '

He was suprised that she can walk perfectly as nothing ever happend, she started to look at her self in the mirror. She was a nightgound and her hair was messy so she comb it and made it straight, she walked to the closet and grab the sword.

' what are you doing blondie '

Ryi was sitting on the door looking at her and she smirked,

' i just want to feed you guys a fresh prey.. '

And with that the three of them left the room to the dungeon carefully so that nobody sees them.

I'm sorry that this was a short story because i was just so happy that my mom bought me all 34 volumes of Attack On Titan 😂😂😂 i was obsessed with the anime.

And now that i have the manga, i was thinking about making an OC/reader x AOT. But i'm not quite sure yet, but just comment if you think i should do it.

                                         😂💅🏻✨