Diana?

(Ik, ik the song but sorry i was confused TnT)
Next day..

'ROSELLA?!! '

Diana kept screaming around castle ruby, it turns out when she woke up rosella wasn't in her crib so she got worry, she even asked charlotte and daniella but they dont know where she is but they are gonna help diana finding rosella. Little do they know rosella was with her father, claude and felix then came with rosella in his arms. Diana widen her eyes as she scan claude, felix and rosella.

' no need to shout, your gonna break someones eardrums and i'm not gonna pay for that shit '

Claude said while still having rosella in his arms looking down at diana who is confused. She was about to ask when charlotte and daniella came, charlotte then glared at claude and smack his head from behind looking pissed.

' you worried us you know? We thought she was gone or got stolen or worst Claude'

Charlotte scolding claude, sometimes charlotte acts like the mother or a sister to claude more than significant others. Claude then just gave her a tch and left still with rosella in his arms along with felix behind, as the 3 girls followed. As they sat at on a boat, diana kept looking at claude with a confused look and claude notices..

' dont worry, yesterday you were very tired so daniella put you in your room to sleep while rose slept with me in my room, no need to be worry she's safe with me'

Claude said looking at the lake beside the boat, diana just smiled and nodded. Charlotte still looked pissed while daniella tried to calm her down.

2 years later.. ( ima skip untill athy is born coz i'm lazy as a cat )

Charlotte POV

Rosella was in my arms hugging her wolf stuffed animal while me, daniella and felix are waiting outside the room. Yesterday while i was walking for a midnight stroll i heard claude screaming in his room so i came inside and calm him down. I hugged him and asked whats wrong and he just fell asleep, honestly i was pissed that he fell asleep but it cant help so i just lay him in his own bed, kiss his forehead and say goodnight. Then daniella lay her head to my left shoulder, from her face i can tell she's worried too, diana was like a sister to me and to daniella as well. Daniella even once said she was like the big sister she was dreaming of everyday and that she was ang angel. While rosella was in my arms, i put my hand to stomach ( yez, she's prego ) because i was pregnant, i just figure it out this morning and was happy and daniella was too, then when we were about to tell diana felix said that she was in labor.

Daniella's POV

I just found out that diana was in labor because felix told us so me and charlotte grab rosella and we hurried to the room. The doctor said we cant come in, i was worried because it was all in a sudden, earlier i was happy because charlie is pregnant 1 month old but then felix told us the news. I layed my head to charlie's left shoulder as she has rosella with her wolf stuffed animal in her arms, i was worried a lot because diana is special to me, charlie and everyone, i look around to find claude then..

' Claude said his not coming ella, dont know what he means by that..'

Charlie said, i guess she knew i was looking for him then i looked at felix who is nervous. I was looking at rosella who is hugging her stuffed animal tightly as she would never let go of it, she just learn a few words like mama, dada and she even got me and charlie's name correct but sadly for felix it was a bit hard, she called him clown and i remember claude smilling and felix sobbing with the napkin i gave him. I smiled at that memory.