Friends

2 Years later..

Rosella's POV

I woke up very early in the day and got up from my bed, Marie Robane was my maid and felix's younger sister, she knock on the door.

' Your highness are you awake now? Can i come in'

' sure Marie'

I said and she opened the door, she was 15 years old and she has a black hair and purple eyes and a kind personality, she reminded me of Charlotte and Daniella. I can see that she was hiding her hands by hiding them behind her, and what is she hiding..

' Suprise your highness! Its your birthday, happy birthday! '

She reveald a cake that she was holding, it was very pretty and its chocolatte my favorite. I was suprised that she remembered my birthday and i dint.

' oh my, i dint know my brithday is today marie and thank you very much'

I said while getting of the bed, then when i looked at her she looked very angry with my respond she then put the cake on a table and help me get some clothes to wear.

' Your highness forgot your own birthday?! This is unacceptable! '

She said while putting some clothes to me, she was like a big sister and a mother to me, she would alwyas take care if me when i was sick and she wont bother to get sick too, So i just laugh a little with her respond.

' oh and your highness, your majesty wants to have breakfeast with you at the garden today i belive that he remembered your birthday not like you who forget's it'

She said those last words in a whisper, me and claude's Relationship is very normal and close for a father and daughter but for some reason he forbid me to meet athy not sure why. Then Marie brush my hair, make a ponytail and put a bow on top.

( just imagine that its blonde and thats the dress she's wearing-)

' okay! You are set to go! '

Marie said behind me after finishing doing my hair, then the both of us opened the door wich reveald felix standing wich i figured that he was waiting for me to get ready.

' your highness! You look beautiful today '

' ah thank you felix, its all because of sister'

I said with a smile, while marie just stuck her tounge out at felix wich pinch her cheeks. I am 5 years old but i know formalities, people say that i'm too young to use formalities but i dont care. Then me, felix and marie walk to the garden.