Killing spree

⚠️Warning Blood and gore⚠️

Daniella's POV

I was standing and leaning behind charlie holding newborn athy in my arms while charlie is holding Rosella and she was protecting us from claude's anger, claude tried some couple of spells to destroy charlie's protection spell but it went down hill. Claude then scream in agony for a couple minutes while me, charlie and thes rest of the people in the room felt bad.

Claude then glared at us and was about to leave the room.

' FELIX LETS GO! '

He shouted at felix who flinch, he the nodded but when he was about to leave he looked at me with a sad smile then left with claude. Then after he left me and charlie calmed down for a while, then i walk to the bed and look at diana. She looks like an angel sleeping peacefully and beautifully, then,

' you should go back ella, i'll check on claude incase he does anything stupid with his mind' charlotte.

' b-but what about you? You know how h-he is when his mad like this type of situation charlie! What if he hurt you..' Daniella.

' i'll be okay ella, you dont need to worry.'Charlotte.

' b-but still i wanna come with you! I cant just leave you be charlie..' Daniella.

' you're very stubborn ella, well then fine but be carefull..' Charlotte.

Then i nodded and she signal some couple of guards for back up, there were ten guards coming with us and five maids. Me and charlie still have Rosella and Athanasia in our arms so we are in the middle position, 3 guards are in the lead, 1 maid beside me and 1 maid beside charlie and then the rest of the maid behind us and behind them is the rest of the guards, the guards had they're sword and shield ready incase something happend. We follow claude's tracks and we arrived at ruby castle, it has a dark aura coming from everywhere and when we got closer to the door i can hear woman screams, everyone flinched even the guards. Then 1 guard brave himself and burst open the door.

I was in shock, its like seing an occean full of blood! Dead body everyone on the ground, table and some are close to the window. Charlie gave rosella to one of the maids and tell her to close her eyes, i saw claude in the middle with a sword that he is holding, his clothes has blood strans on it and i can see felix looking scared while trying to show it. Claude was grabbing the hair of a maid who is begging for mercy-

' PLEASE I BEG YOU!! LET ME LIVE! LET ME LIVE! LET ME LIVE!!!!! '

But claude dint care and slice open her mouth until she fell to the grown and dead, there were a couple of tears in my face as i close my mouth claude looked at us and he was smirking.

' come to see the party huh? Sadly, your late charlotte you know, i was waiting for you to come'

I then looked at charlie who is sweating crazy and some guards who are nervous too, charlie then glanced at the guards for signal to shield me and the children.

' why are you doing this claude.. this isin't you! '

Charlie screamed at claude and he just ignored her and looked away, then he looked at us again-

' Bow..'

He said and all of us started bowing to him even the guards, he then walked towards charlie and grab her by the hair, she started screaming at him, then he sliced her throat open wide so everyone can see it, charlie then fell to grown and all i can see is blood everywhere and the guards kept silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosella's POV

I watch as claude slice open charlotte's throat open very wide and i can feel tears in my eyes and he even dared to do that to someone i love. He then walked towards daniella, as i was about to scream the maid who was holding me shut my mouth open, i can see tears in her eyes and fear. He then grabbed athanasia and gave her to felix, he then drag daniella away as she screamed to stop him. Claude then pushed her to the grown and hit her head, then claude hold his sword and stabbed her again, again and again. There were blood everywhere, then claude grab one of the maids hair and was about to kill her when i decided this is my time to stop him.

' papa.. '

I said with my teary eyes of sadness and fear, he then let go of the maids hair and looked at me. He then told the maid who was holding me to give me to him, she did it af fast she could and gave me in claude's arms, i rub his cheeck because the were some blood stains. He just looked at me with his non-understanding look and drop his word. He furrowed his eyes on me and thats it, i'm gonna die again, oh god life hates me so much.

' Felix, prepare emerald castle for Rosella so that she can move there and get some maids to clean this place'

What-

' yes your majesty, but what about the baby..'

He then looked at baby athanasia who is crying on the grown.

' leave it be'

Then claude rubbed my back and we left the room with some couple of guards, my head was on his shoulder so, i can see the room 1 more time it looked like a nightmare..

' Dont look back, you need rest Rosella'

He said, when a woman came bowing to claude asking him to give her permission to take care of athanasia, its lilly. Claude then just accept her offer and left with me in his arms, he then entered his room and lay me on his bed and told me to sleep and so i did.

( I really wanna do an Aot x / OC / Traitor / story or a Reader one but i dont understand the time line coz i got no fucking netflix-)