7 - Internships Pt. 1

The hours following the attack, were utter chaos. The public hadn't found out what had happened, as the Hero Safety Commission did not want them to know, that the number two hero, was kidnapped. However, in the hero world, things couldn't be any worse. The Safety Commission was in disarray, while many of the other heroes, cowered in fear that one of the strongest of them all, was gone. Poof. In an instant, things were flipped onto their heads, and there was nothing they could do, to stop it.

There was just one little problem, Endeavor's daughter was present. She survived, and she was now a prime witness. Hawks could've been lumped in that category, but with his severe injuries, he was essentially useless. The only aspect set in stone, was that there was nothing, but uncertainty.

The league made a move. A big move. This was a power play, beyond all power plays. Sure it wasn't All Might, but this was the next best thing. That was besides the point. What mattered, was that a top hero was kidnapped. Immediately, the League of Villains, was thrusted into the spotlight. There was no denying it now. They were public enemy number one.

...

"This is a disaster. Endeavor, our number two hero, is now captured." The president of the Safety Commission, said with a worried tone. She had called a meeting, with other members of the Commission, as well as a few other pro heroes, to discuss the pressing matter at hand.

"Just as bad as that, Hawks is down. We needed him for the investigation into the League. Now, we can't utilize him." Another SC member stated. The other heroes in the room, were those who were associated, or worked alongside the two heroes. These included Eraserhead, Miruko, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist and All Might. Of course that last one would be there, since he was the number one.

"This is bad. We don't know what they want with him. Not to mention, Shigaraki follows closely to All for One's ideals. And we all know how bad that was." Miruko stated, in a surprisingly soft-ish tone. All Might, who was in his buff form, was genuinely surprised that Miruko knew about that fight. Being as young as she was, as well as the cover up that everyone did.

"All Might. We are in closed doors, so whatever is mentioned here, stays here. So here's the real question." All Might looked over to Edgeshot. "Do you know much of this, Shigaraki character? Since he was so close to All for One."

"No. From what we could gather on him, we can't come to much of a conclusion, about his history. All for One never mentioned him, when we fought. In fact, he never even stated he had a successor. But we can't assume too much. This IS All for One, after all." Best Jeanist hummed.

"That is true. An investigation into the matter, is the best course of action. However, there is only so much we can do. We lost a lot of fire power, no pun intended, when we lost Endeavor." Best Jeanist stated, cradling his chin......I think.

"You still have me jackass!" Miruko shouted.

"Miruko, settle down." The President commanded. Miruko backed down, but her ears dropped, and she put on a pout.

"There is one thing we could do." Eraser said, catching everyone's attention.

"What is that, Aizawa?" He looked up from the ground.

"The internships are coming. Jeanist, I know you offered Bakugo a spot, in an attempt to fix his attitude. Endeavor, of course, was going to offer his daughter a spot. But more peculiar, was Hawks offer he had out for Midoriya." Miruko raised a brow.

"You mean the idiot who nearly killed himself, just to get that girl to use fire? Please. Give me a break. Kid can't control his damn quirk!" Some of the others sighed and pinched the bridge of their nose, or facepalmed.

"Usagiyama, what he is saying, is that he saw something in Midoriya. Plus, Hawks had mentioned that the kid managed to activate his quirk, without him breaking any bones." All Might looked at Edgshot, surprised.

"He did mention that to me. As I am his teacher, he told me that he managed to get control of his quirk. But it can't activate, under his own control. It only happens spontaneously."

"Then we focus on getting it in check. All Might it is very clear now. That kid has potential, and he is clearly following a path, similar to you. So, I think we must train him, similar to you." Aizawa said, on the most dead tone ever. All Might widened his eyes, and his body shivered.

"Y-you don't mean..."

"Yes. I do. Call Gran Torino. He will be our best chance, to get him up to par. And tell him to take Shoka Todoroki." Aizawa began to leave the room.

"Wait. Why?" Jeanist said, spreading his arms out. Aizawa turned to them and gave a, lovely, smile.

"I am supposed to watch over my students. I may be a dense idiot, when it comes to friendship. Yet, even idiots like me, know when two people need each other. Now, get to work." Aizawa made his way out of the room, leaving the rest in shocked.

"Did......did that just happen?"

"Yes Miruko. Yes it did."

"........WHAT THE FU-"