8 - Internships Pt. 2

The week following the incident, was one of the most tense experiences, these students had ever gone through. Word still had yet to made fully public, but the news was mentioned to the kids. And boy, was it a riot. They didn't know how to react. Endeavor sure was a strong, capable hero, but he wasn't as liked as people made it seem. However when you take thing from another perspective, it is Shoka's father. Sure she hated his guts, but he was still family. Regardless of how much you hate them, there is still a part of you, that wishes to be close with them.

No matter how terrible they may seem.

For Shoka, she wasn't as bent over about it. Yeah.....anything I said about still wanting family, Shoka just threw out the window. The ice queen, SERIOUSLY, hated her father. How could she not? Abused, beaten, trained like no tomorrow. Had to watch her mother be turned mentally insane, just because she couldn't handle seeing Shoka's left side. Which was due to Endeavor's constant threats, actions, and most importantly, his sexual advances. Constantly forcing her to bear his children, just so he could have his glorious, "creation."

And for what? To surpass All Might. The man who is impossibly strong, fast, and skilled at heroism. In this world, he really was a god amongst men. A true pillar of humanity. The titan, at the peak of physical condition. At least, from the outside. It was Shoka's main "purpose." Surpass All Might. Whatever means necessary, she was meant to take over that title. So now with Endeavor missing, she needed to make a choice. Save him and give him another chance. Or let him die and finally be at peace.

...

"Dude, did your hear they're trying to cancel internships?" Kaminari said, a little louder than he should have.

"Wait what? But why?" Kirishima walked over to him, after unsuccessfully trying to conversate with Bakugo. Denki cradled his chin and pointed his eyes upwards.

"Well......think about it. The number two hero was kidnapped, which means the villains are getting more daring. I mean, who the hell goes after Endeavor of all people?"

"When you put it like that, I mean, I guess I can see it." Kirishima looked around the room, noticing a distinct lack of three individuals. "Hey, where's Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Midoriya?"

The rest of the class looked around, also seeing they weren't in the classroom. It was definitely strange, as they were the last people to be late for their lesson.

"That definitely is strange. It is not like them to be late." I deadpanned Iida, seeing as I literally just said that. Oh. Shit. Sorry Sero.

"I think I saw Deku going to the lounge with All Might." Bakugo scoffed.

"Of fucking course he did. They're basically attached at the damn hip." Ochako sighed at her boyfriend's words.

"Do you always have to be this broody Katsuki? Can't you try being nicer to him?" Katsuki looked like he was pull of an atomic explosion. Ochako knew she pushed a button, so she did what all girlfriends should so. And slapped his bitch ass in the face. "I don't know why you hate him so much, but you need to stop! I may be dating you, but that doesn't mean I don't care about him!"

"Bullshit! If you wanna be with me, then you stop caring about that shitty nerd!"

"Oh you wanna go jerkface?!" Ochako and Katuski began to fight like rabid dogs. The rest of the class, blank faced at the two. It was bad enough they were the first couple of 1-A, but it was another thing that they both annoy the hell out of each other. And the rest of the class.

"Do they know we are all watching?" Sero pointed at them, while asking Ashido the question they were all thinking.

"Eh. I don't think it will make a difference." Ashido shrugged.