12 - A Stain Wiped Clean Pt. 2

Wooo boy! This one is a doozie. Just saying now, blood and slight gore in this. I've been too floofy for a minute, so TIME FOR ANGST!

......

This wasn't a walk in the park. Not by a long stretch. Experiencing an event like this once already, is enough to make anyone give up being a hero. Attaining that goal is just the back most thought, as you search for a way to save your own life. The whole time you sit there asking yourself, "is it worth it?"

That's how normal people would react to this situation. As you already guessed, these aren't normal people. These were heroes and hero students alike, ready to put their lives on the line, to save another. Constant thoughts of fear, terror, and timidness, had to take a back seat now. It was time to act and time to test your strength. Time to show the world, what the next generation can do.

"Old man! What's the plan?!"

"Miruko and I will attack the monsters head on! You kids help Hawks with the rescue and recovery! Understand?!"

"YES SIR!" Gran Torino nodded and jet foward towards the darker colored Nomu. It was quick to its reaction, but Torino was quicker. Using his jet to propel over it, he used a nearby street pole, to launch right back at it. Slamming his foot, right into its face.
Miruko quickly followed it up, with a kick of her own. Sending the monster into a nearby bulding, creating a hole with its body.

"I thought these things could keep up with All Might! Shit's easier than slicing a carrot!" Miruko shouted, smiling at the hole she created.

"Grrrrraaaaaaagggghhhh!"

Another Nomu appeared, having gray skin and with wings. It zipped right at the bunny, going at inhumane speeds. Luckily she was quick to react, jumping up and over it. Doing a front flip, Miruko arched her leg straight in the air, before slamming it straight into its back.

"LUNA KICK!"

*BOOOOM*

"HELL YEAH!" She yelled, seeing the creature slam into the ground.

"Nice work Usagiyama!"

"Gggrrrrrrrr"

"Wait...there already up? How?! I was sure I hit them at full force!" Torino and Miruko prepared to fight again.

"Pretty sure these things have regeneration! If we're gonna beat em, we gotta hit them like a volcano!" The bunny smiled at the short man's words.

"Alright then ya boomer! LET'S GIVE EM HELL!"

....

"Take these two over to the EMTs. They aren't hurt, but they're in massive shock." A hero said to Izuku, handing him two young adults. He nodded and held them both in his arms. Using full-cowling, he zipped over to the medical team.

"Here. They aren't hurt, but are in shock. Don't want to snap them out of it." Izuku told the EMTs, carefully setting the two down next to them.

"Thanks kid." Izuku hummed and went back to the fray.

"Midoriya! Someone is trapped under here! Help me lift up this rubble!" Tokoyamj shouted over to Izuku. Deku ran to his side, helping him lift a massive chunk of rubble, that had three people trapped underneath. Once the pile was moved enough, Tokoyamj used Dark Shadow to get the three to safety.

"Thank you." Izuku dropped the debris back to the ground.

"No problem."

"MANUEL! WE NEED WATER OVER HERE! STAT!" Another random hero shouted out, to someone wearing a fish-like costume.