18 - The First Warning

The air exploded in a super heated, highly condensed, ball of dust, rock, and dirt. The powerful force, given off of the clashing fists, shot debris in all directions. Dabi, who had been within firing range of the two powerhouses, was blown back in the direction of the cliff face. He managed to use his fire, to rocket himself away with just enough force, to spit in the eye of certain death. Quite an analogy for, "he blasted himself out of the way."

The first punch, the only punch, was enough to show Dabi, that Sukio was out of this world. He took a punch from a literal monster, one who could level a city without a sweat, and came out unscathed. In fact from the looks of it, Sukio appeared to have put some hurt on the giant. Giganto's right arm was wiggling, not very noticably, but it definitely had some movement to it. Sukio however, was completely still. He was smiling even. Was he enjoying this? Is this what he wanted? To send Gigantomacchia into a state of despair? Regardless of what his plan was, there seemed to be no stopping it now.

"Grrrr. You're.....not supposed to be....strong." The giant's fave had contorted into one of anger, and maybe even a little fear.

"HehehehAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA! COME ON GIGANTOMACCHIA! IF I'M NOT YOUR MASTER, THEN WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME ALREADY?!" Sukio's psychotic personality, which had been quiet for the most part, decided to break itself out of its cage. His twisted, masochistic, depraved behavior, only few have seen, was now here for all to witness. Dabi looked on, knowing that he needed to stay away from the fight. He had seen this side of Sukio only once. When the bringer of corruption, brutally tortured Twice, for shits and giggles.

Gigantomacchia roared with anger. His body began to grow some more, while he reeled his fist back for another strike. Dabi jolted upward, grabbed his jacket, and bolted from the spot. With the monster's sudden increase in size, there was no doubting the ferocity of this attack, was enough to destroy the mountain. That wasn't even factoring in, Sukio's immense strength. Once again, Sukio was smiling. Giganto was about to destroy everything he could, just kill Kajime, but he was sitting there. Looking up at the creature, the most massive smile on his face. This couldn't be real. He had to have had some sort of fear inside, harboring deep within. There is no way, that someone like him, could be this infatuated with death.

"KAJIME GET OUT OF THERE! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!" Sukio looked over to Dabi, still grinning at everything. What Dabi saw, even sent a chill up his spine. Sukio's eyes lit up completely scarlet, while tears of blood dripped from his eyes. Was he crying? Or was he over using his power. Which didn't make sense. Spirit Corruption, while powerful, can't be that strenuous, that it physically harms him. Right?

"TODAY! YOU! DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" Sukio situated his head frontward again, still with that smile to his face.

'Oh Mother. If only you could see what I've become now. Only then, would you have wished to die. Rather than letting that bastard kill you back then.'

"Air Cannon, Impact Recoil, Hypertrophy, Kinetic Booster Times Ten, Strength Enhancer Times Five." Sukio's left arm, exploded with blood, as it began to massively expand in size. It grew to at least, ten times what it was before. It was as large as an elephant's leg. Looking like it could explode at any moment. The one thing that was for certain, was that Sukio's strength absolutely skyrocketed.

It seemed that an aura was emanating from him. Though invisible, there was clearly a different aspect about him now. The ground cracked beneath him. The earth shook with ferociously, crumbling nearby rocks, splitting stones, and even turning small pebbles to dust. The very essence of Sukip's power, was bending everything around him, like he was the Avatar. It was quite the sight to behold. Dabi was indeed impressed himself, not seeing anyone have such a powerful, commanding presence, like this ever.