28 - The Ballad Of The Broken: Mezzo Forte

*sniff sniff*

*gasp*

"There ~heeerrrreeee~!"

The blond member of the Pussycats called out with glee. From the very dense shadows of the gargantuan forest, the students started to emerge. Broken. Battered. Tired. Hungry. They took a beating, adding onto the horrendously long time it took for them to arrive. It almost, and I mean almost, was enough to make Aizawa feel bad. Then he remembered how no sleep was awarded to him on the bus ride here. So let's just say, they're now even.

With each passing student, then injuries kept seeming more severe. Mina and Tsu nearly passing out to due to the amount of acid and secretion they created. The sheer amount of bruises and blood stains on the more physical fighters, like Kirishima, Sato, Ojiro, and heck even Tokoyami felt the pain of it. Momo clearly had lost a lot of energy, creating so many objects at once. Luckily the more long range fighters had it kept to a minimum. Then we have the big dogs. Iida's engines burning out and stalling. It forced him into an unmanageable limp. Shoka had some freezer burns on one arm, and first degree on the other. Bakugo almost broke his right wrist, and definitely felt his left shoulder pop a few times. But then....there's Izuku.

'Nothing?' Aizawa mused to himself. 'How could everyone here be suffering from some sort of backlash, yet he seems relatively unscathed. If not for the dirt and debris covering him, I wouldn't have even though he had fought anything.'

"Mew Mew Mew Mew! Oh goodness! You kitties looked amazing out there! I could really feel the passion behind it all. But I'm really impressed," Pixie pointed her finger at the group of four that were mentioned last. ", you four! You were super awesome back there! I call these kitties to myself! Especially the green haired one!"

"Touch him and I'll freeze your hand off." Pixie's world shattered in an instant. Seems that certain feelings, can cloud over the fact that this green haired fellow, had already been claimed.

"Oh. Heh-heeehhhh, riiiiiiggggghhht. Already claimed." The blonde slowly backed away from Izuku. "BUT YOU TWO ARE RIPE FOR THE TAKING!"

"AAAAHHHH! GET AWAY WITCH! OCHAKOOOOOO!"

"HEY WAIT! KATSUKI IS CLAIMED TOO!"

*facepalm*

"I'm not going to lose my job over a lawsuit. Pixie, heal!" Mandalay had to corral her colleague back to her side.

"Hey. Didn't you say it would be three hours?" Sato asked, doing his best not to throw up.

"Apologies. I guess we based it on how fast, we could get here. We didn't think at first, to judge it based on you."

"That's so mean."

"Anyways, you should all get to the cafeteria. We have dinner going and it will be ready here shortly. After that, you can take a dip in the onsen. So if you want to get done before sun down, I'd get moving." Mandalay explained, but saw Izuku raising his hand. "Yes, Midoriya?"

"Who is that?" Izuku pointed to the small child, wearing a red hat with horns, staring them all down maliciously. "I know you guys are at the age of-"

"Dodge left."

"Huh?" Izuku for some odd reason, felt his body tense up and watched the world slow before him for just a split second. It may have been quick, but it was enough time to see Ryuko lunging to grab his face. So instinctively, he did just at the magic sky voice said. And ducked and weaved to the left.

"Waaaaahhhh!" Pixie Bob nearly face planted, as she missed her target entirely. "Hey! Don't dodge me when I try to grab you forcefully for punishment."