26 - When Dreams Become Nightmares

Just gonna get this out of the way first. Yes I deleted the whole 3 part movie idea. I didn't like it for awhile and honestly, it was just not gonna turn out good. However that doesn't mean there won't be any movie. Oh no. There still will be a Corrupt the World. Just not yet. I know, I know. I'm just full of disappointment. I just want to be happy with what I was writing and honestly, this makes me happier.

Plus with My Hero America and Rise to the Top already being linked, bringing Zyonel and Pierez into this just didn't make sense. Akunase is only hear for the purpose of being Inko's sister because AFO is a horny fucker. Which to clarify again, My Hero America exists in all of my stories. But it's only canon with Rise. So with that cleared up, I hope I can make my return worth it. Especially with BNHA coming to a close soon. I wanna try and keep that magic going until eventually I'm done with everything.

Anyway, enjoy.

[An Icy Rose]

Well, that couldn't have gone any worse. What was supposed to be just an ordinary trip to the mall, became a nightmare in a split second. This time with death being directly threatened. Because what's life without a sprinkle of danger, am I right? Except this version of danger had been laced with every single spice in existence to make it damn near impossible to digest. Kajime Sukio, the new All for One, had Izuku in the palm of his hand ready to kill him. Shoka for the second time, nearly lost her boyfriend. And they're relationship barely had got off the ground. At this point what more could the world have to throw at them. But now they finally got that opportunity to relax. Summer camp was here. Time for a fun filled, enjoyable getaway from home, to unwind and let the past few weeks be put completely behind them all.

Izuku had the right idea, seeing how he had his head firmly planted onto his lover's shoulder. His small snores and rises and falls of his chest, made Todoroki's heart flutter out of her chest. She couldn't handle the adorableness. Izuku was the perfect cinnamon roll for her to nibble on. A fact that the other rich girl of 1-A, giggled upon seeing.

"I see you've grown quite close Todoroki. How's everything with you two been? Without all the drama, I should say." Momo looked up from her book to speak to Shoka. The latter had been listening to music with Izuku and had been dozing in and out herself. Momo kept her from fully falling asleep. Which the icy hot girl appreciated, because sleep and her really didn't get along.

"Everything is going good. Finally at least. It feels like we couldn't get a break." Shoka rubbed her hand through Izuku's hair, while answering her ravenette friend. Momo smiled at the little exchange, while at the same time trying to drown out Bakugo and Iida screaming at each other.

"Well at least the worst is behind you. I have to say though. You two make quite the cute couple. It's adorable how much you adore him." Momo stated, making Shoka smile again. The heterochromatic girl kissed the male on the forehead and sighed happily.

"He's done a lot for me. I owe him everything. If he didn't show up in my life, I'd probably end up a much colder person."

Momo pondered her friend's words. In all reality, Shoka hadn't lied. The start of the year proved it. Todoroki had been a very cold and stoic person. Even now she's still leaning towards that end of the spectrum. But Izuku did something. It hadn't been made clear just exactly what he did. Nor had anyone known how he did it. All they knew, was that Izuku changed Shoka. Heck he changed everyone. Kaminari and Shiozaki became very close.....somehow. Bakugo started to lay off Izuku due to Uraraka's bubbly nature cooling off his flames. Hell Momo felt her own feelings start to become conflicted when it came to a certain rocker girl, best friend. Now it's all not fair to say Izuku was responsible for all of these happenings. Yet it isn't too far to say that Izuku and Shoka's relationship morphed into a catalyst for everyone to follow.