Six: Alina Starkov

Six:

He had lifted her legs over his shoulders. Now, he was putting his mouth on her pussy. Alina wasn't an idiot. She had read a dirty book or two. She knew what he was doing to her. But she had never expected that it was going to be like this. That he would be licking her, tasting her, and that her whole body would be shivering as an orgasm went through her. Her husband was licking her center, and all she could think about was his tongue in between her folds.

When he came up, he smiled at Alina. "Oh, my darling wife. You taste so very, very good. I cannot wait to be inside of you."

She bit down on her lip. "Aleksander, that was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, "and once the doctor clears you, there will be plenty more where that came from."

Alina was breathless. "Christ."

He smirked at her. "Not quite."

She laughed. "Arrogant, aren't you?"

"I know I've got good handywork," he told her.

She sat up on her elbows and looked at him. "But this isn't right."

He furrowed his brows together. "What's not right?"

"You haven't been.... satisfied, yet. If you're going to pleasure me, I should pleasure you."

Aleksander made a face, as if he were thinking of something. He got up and took his shirt off, then his pants, and he was in nothing but his boxers. "You want to play with my cock, Alina? Is that it?"

He crawled into bed so that he was laying next to her.

She nodded. "I want to make my husband feel good."

"Stick your hand in my boxers, Alina. Pull my cock out."

Alina took his cock out. His length was long. She had no idea how it would fit inside of her, but she couldn't wait to feel it. To feel him.

"Soon," Aleksander said, "I'll make you take me in your mouth. But right now, I want you to play with me. Stroke me, rub me."

"Alright," Alina said with a smile, "anything for my husband."

He smiled at her.

Alina felt his cock harden then. He groaned a little.

"You've no idea the things you do to me when you call me that," he said.

She grinned. "I believe I know a little of the things I do to you, Mr. Morozova," she said, "at least by the way your cock is engorged right now."

"Rub me, Alina," he commanded, "touch my tip."

Alina did, playing with him, and enjoying the sensation of her husbands cock in her hand. Aleksander's whole body was tense under her touch, and he grunted out her name, "Alinaaa....I'm going to---" he spurted cum all over his boxers.

Alina blushed. "Oh. I didn't—"

He chuckled and leaned over to kiss her. He still smelled a little bit like the cologne he wore during the day. It left her feeling needy. When he pulled away from her, Alina was certain that her lips were bruised from how hard he'd kissed. Not that she minded. She'd never been kissed like that before.

"No, Alina," he said, his voice raspy with want, "you did exactly right."

She smiled. "Then I....I made you feel good?"

He nodded and pressed his forehead against hers. "You made me feel very good, my darling wife. But we must sleep. Tomorrow, I'll take you to the doctors and we'll make certain that you're alright."

"Do you want to change your boxers first?"

He smiled. "I quite like the idea of making you a mess with my cum. I think I'll leave it. Though once your well, you're going to have to clean me up. In the shower."

Alina blushed. "Is that what a wife does?" she asked. "I've never been one before, you know."

"Oh, I know," he said, "and that's what my wife does. Come on, my beloved. Go to sleep, and tomorrow we'll make sure you're okay."

She sighed, and let him pull the blankets over them. He rolled her over on her side, and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel his length pressing into her. "Aleks---"

"Sleep darling," he said, "we'll make sure you're in tip top shape tomorrow. And then, we'll have a real wedding night. And I'll ravish you so completely you won't be able to walk for a week."

She blushed and closed her eyes. In the night, she felt the phantom sensation of someone caressing her again. But this time she didn't wake up screaming. There was no strange, gnarled finger of death. There was only her loving husband.