Forty-six: Alina Starkov

Forty-six:

Alina Starkov

Alina was hesitant to return to the house. The pond had been drained. The bodies of the spirits were nowhere to be found. Aston was dead. Genya had told them something cryptic about the birds, and Alina didn't know what to make of it. When she stepped inside, there was a strange sort of quietness that Alina had never heard before.

"Do you feel that?" Alina asked.

"Feel what?" Aleksander said. "Aston is gone, we shouldn't have anymore problems."

"I know," she said, "I know that we shouldn't but...there's something different about the house."

Aleksander paused, and looked around as if expecting to see something right away. "It feels...empty."

Alina nodded. "You felt it too?"

He smiled at her. "That's alright," said Aleksander, "there's plenty of rooms in this house. We'll fill it again."

"With what?" Alina asked.

"Children, of course," said Aleksander, "a brother and a sister for Genya. Or all sisters. Or all brothers. A mixture. Plenty of them, so that Genya doesn't feel---"

"Haunted?" Alina finished with a smile.

"Exactly," he said, and then he kissed her.

Before Alina knew what was happening, she was picked up off her feet, and carried bridal style up the stairs. "Aleks!" she said. "Aleks, what are you doing?"

"Well, we've got to get a start right away," said Aleksander, "if we're going to fill all of those rooms."

"Shouldn't we get married first?"

He laughed. "Oh Alina, we're going to get married. But if I have to wait that long to touch you, I might just go insane, and then we'll have a different kind of ghost to deal with."

She laughed too. "Then, I suppose, we had better get started."

"Yes," said Aleksander, "we had better."

He kissed her deeply, and then he dumped her unceremoniously on the bed.

Alina smiled. "Aleks, I love you."

He reached out and cupped her chin in his hands, before kissing her deeply again. "I love you too, Alina," he murmured, "now part those pretty little thighs for me, why don't you? We've got a family to start."

Alina parted her thighs, and then he was taking down her skirt, and underwear. Then her shirt until she was completely naked. Alina fumbled with the buttons on Aleksander's shirt, the buckle of his belt, and then pulled down his pants. When she was done, she trailed kisses down his naked chest. "You're beautiful," she murmured.

"So are you," he replied with a smile, as he palmed her breast in one hand, thumbing her nipple, making her squirm a little underneath his touch. He parted her thighs with his other hand and cupped her cunt. "Oh Alina, are you already wet for me...."

"I almost died, Aleks," she murmured, "I thought that I was never going to see you again and when you came I---you were the most beautiful thing in the world. I wanted you so badly, and I still want you so badly. I.... well...I always want you so badly, Aleksander."

He smiled and kissed her again. "You survived, Alina. We survived and the two of us are going to be together forever. And I love that you're already wet and needy for me." He stroked the insides of her folds, and Alina whimpered at his touch. His fingers were wet with her juices. "Taste how much you want me, Alina."

He put his finger in her mouth, wet with her juices. "Suck your cum off my fingers, my beautiful girl."

Alina sucked her juices off of his fingers, tasting the salty, bitterness of her cum. The desire that had filled between her legs all because of Aleksander. He left her completely and utterly helpless. But not in a way that left her scared. In a way where she wanted him to completely undo her to the point of passion.

"Aleks," she whispered, "I want you. I need you. Fuck me, please."

He chuckled wryly. "Of course, my beautiful girl. I will fuck you. I will fuck you until you are filled with my cum, and you have my baby inside of you." He put his cock inside of her, slowly, and Alina blushed when she felt it filling her. Then, he rolled his hips, and Alina rolled hers, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Aleksander's whole body clenches, and she feels his seed spilling into her as she cums around his cock. "Alekssss...." She cries out his name, and he collapses on top of her, breathless.

"Alina," he whispered as he kissed her bare shoulder.

"Aleks," she repeated again, breathless, and achey, and wanting to do it all over again. She would always want him. Now, the only ghosts in the house were them, going wherever the other one did. Because they loved each other, and there was no one else that she would ever be with.

"How about we get married tomorrow?" Aleksander whispered into her bare shoulder.

Alina smiled. "I would like that. I would like that very, very much."

"Then tomorrow, we'll get married," said Aleksander.

"Tomorrow," she said. She kissed him again. "But until then, do you think we could....um....try filling those rooms again?"

"Always, Alina," he said, "as many times as it takes."

FIN