Twenty-six: Alina Starkov

Twenty-six: 

There were times when she didn't know who she was. Sometimes she was Alina. Sometimes.... sometimes she couldn't remember. There were dark spots in her memory. Then, she was on the balcony, about to jump. And then Aleksander was there, and he made everything alright. Except then he started talking about how he wasn't sure that he wanted to put Luda's ghost to rest. The ghost of his dead wife.

But Aleksander was there. He was touching her. He had kissed her. Whenever she was around him, it was like she became someone else. "Fuck him," a woman's voice hissed in her ear, "fuck him, Alina. You know you want to. Your little pussy is craving him. Give in so that we can both get what we want."

The woman was caressing her cheek. She knew it was Luda. Trying to get inside her head. To make her do something that she wasn't really sure about. But she couldn't deny that with Aleksander staring at her like that it was near impossible to say no. "Let him fuck you," Luda said.

She took a deep breath.

Aleksander kissed her again. "Come on," he begged, "let me fuck you, Alina. Let me make you feel good. I've been terrible---"

He kissed her again. "I've been a bad, bad boy, Alina. I deserve to be punished."

"If you deserve to be punished, then you shouldn't get anything."

"Tell me what you want," he said, pressing his forehead and stroking her arm, "I'll do anything that you desire, my dear, dear wife. I did something terrible. Let me make you feel good. Come on."

"Anything?" Alina asked.

"Anything," he said, kissing her again.

Alina took off her pajama pants and pulled her underwear down.

Aleksander smirked at her. "You want me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes," she said.

He picked her up and then carried her to the bed, laying her down. He kept her legs lifted and then his tongue was in between her folds. He licked her, and his tongue darted in between her folds.

"Tell him you want to ride his cock," Luda whispered.

"Aleksander," she whispered, "I want to ride your cock."

He came out and he smirked at her. "Oh, my dear wife," he murmured, "whatever you command."

He crawled onto the bed. He took off his pajama pants. Alina crawled onto the bed, straddled his hips, and then she crawled onto his cock. It filled her. She gripped his shoulders tightly and rolled her hips against his as he rolled against hers. It had been so long since Alina had had him.

She was angry. She hated that he cared more about his past than her. But she needed him. Her thighs clenched around his cock as she rode him, and she could feel his entire body clenching too.

He spilled his seed into her, crying out her name, and she cried out his too. She loved him.

"Take him!" she heard a woman's voice whisper in her ear. Alina froze.

"Alina?" Aleksander asked.

"She's here," Alina said.

He stared at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Luda," Alina whispered, "she's here....she's telling me to...."

Aleksander froze and pushed her slowly off of him. "Alina," he said, "she's....I can...."

"You can see her?"

He nodded. "She's here. She's in the room." He took a deep breath. "Luda..."

"Aleksanderrr......" Luda's raspy voice filled the room. She was there, standing next to Alina. "I'm going to come back, Aleksander. I'm going to claim the girl. And I'll be your wife again."

"Luda," he said, "I don't love you anymore. I can't love you. You're dead."

"I will," she said, "once I kill her, we'll be together forever. Like we should have been."

"Luda, if you kill Alina, I will never touch you even in Alina's body. Alina is the woman that I love now."

"Interesting choice of words, Aleksander," said Luda, "you said the woman that you love. Not wife."

"She's my wife!" said Aleksander. "Of course, she's my wife."

"Is she?" Luda asked. "The orphan girl that you'd only known for a day that you suddenly married?"

Alina locked eyes with him. "Aleks, what's she talking about?"

"Last chance Aleksander," said Luda, "let me take her. Let me become Alina. If you do, I won't tell her. Otherwise----"

Aleksander took a deep breath. "You'll let me see her when I want to?"

"Oh, she'll be here," said Luda, "but I'll also be here. You'll have the both of us. Two, lovely wives."

"Fine," he said.

"Aleks," Alina said, "Aleks, what are you---"

"Take her," he told her.

That was the last thing that she remembered, and then his dead wife took over her.