REMEMBER ME 𝘬. 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘶 [ep2]

past lives & hanahaki disease au
second-person pov ! homophobia

The next day, mom and dad finally came back home from their business trip. "How were the three days without us?" Mom asked,

"We talked about Aneki's past life again and guess what? She lived in the Edo period back then! And! And! She almost starved to death!"

You frown at him, "Why are you excited about telling them I almost starved to death?"

"I mean, you've experienced almost dying, that's what I'm excited about." He rolled his eyes before passionately telling them about what I should have been speaking about but just didn't want to. And as expected of Sen, he didn't once mention the girl I developed feelings for back then, and maybe I still have, now.

"So we were thinking, we aren't going to move abroad and just stay here." Dad proudly announced. I was neither disappointed nor happy about it, I didn't really care.

"School's also starting soon, where do you want to enroll?"

"I think I'll go to Shiratorizawa," Sen said,

"I'll go to Karasuno then." You said with a shrug. You didn't mean to make it seem like you didn't want to be in the same school as Sen, it was better to be with him 24/7 because you had no friends whatsoever but you thought that it would be good for you if you stopped clinging to him.

It would also be an advantage for you because he won't be asking every single time about your past.

"Yn, you're not going to Shiratorizawa?" Sen sadly asked, "No, so that you'd stop asking me about my life in the Edo period and focus on your studies and probably get friends." You jokingly said,

"I think you should be the one 'getting friends'." He joked, nobody had complaints and the dinner table was quiet as we continued eating.

-

"Before we part ways, make sure not to miss me too much, and here you go." He joked before giving me the sketch he drew of a girl.

"Hey, no, no. You spent almost an hour perfecting a sketch, keep it. I might lose it." You said, giving him back the paper but he shook his head.

"I have a feeling you'll find her there, so if you start dating her, immediately call me the second your love life starts." With a smile, he said.

"Why do you think she'd be at Karasuno?"

"Just a feeling, now go and be careful. Today marks Day 1 of me trying to pull Ushijima Wakatoshi and make him my boyfriend." He lightly pushed you before he left to go in the opposite direction. Rolling your eyes, you left to go to school.

The walk to school wasn't as eventful or dramatic as you'd think it was, maybe this was because you've watched too much romance anime that you started thinking that something was going to happen when there really wasn't.

And like a normal student, you walked to your class and waited like everyone else for the teacher.

The class didn't entertain you as much, students welcomed you to the school and that was it. You remembered about the sketch Sen gave you and decided to look for the girl in the picture, you found it to be unrealistic how you'd find the person you loved in your past life in the same school but decided to give it a try anyway.

"Woah! You drew our manager so beautifully!" You turn in the direction of where the voice came from to see a short guy with a blond bang.

"Oh, uh, my broth- wait... there's someone who looks like this here?" You ask, a little too excited. This made the guy worried about his so-called manager's safety but since thought that since you were a girl, it would be okay.

He leads you to a volleyball gym and pointed out to a girl who looked exactly like the girl Sen sketched. The sight of the woman made your heartbeat faster, she looked like a goddess.

Although she was definitely the woman in the paper, you couldn't help but notice that there were changes to her, she wore glasses; something she didn't back then. She has a mole too beside her lips and honestly, it looks so beautiful.

"Hey uh, do you like her?" With that question from the short blond, it was enough to make your heart sink.

He only laughed, "Don't worry, I totally support you!"

"If you want to, please join our club as a manager!" He added.