A DANCE 𝘴. 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢

After dinner, you and Saeko would usually just chill on the couch, watching shows, or watching cringy videos and making fun of them.

But today, you got in in an argument with her, it suddenly just happened when you were having a good time, and this type of feeling you'd get while silence was the only thing around you, you hated it.

Saeko sat in the dining table, just diagonally across the living room where you sat, she looked at you and back, she wanted to apologize for unintentionally hurting your feelings, and not realizing it sooner but she didn't know how to say it.

You also wanted to apologize for hurting her feelings, but it would be awkward if you just walked up to her, sat in front, and apologized. She would also definitely make fun of you for it later on.

As the two of you sat apart from each other, with only silence around you, and not even any sound from the tv, Saeko decided that this had to end sooner.

She got up and grabbed her phone, she tapped a few stuff here and there, went to get something upstairs, and suddenly, you heard music.

It was one of the many songs you both chose to play while you dance at your wedding, you turned around to see that she was behind you with her hand in front.

You took it and she pulled you up. One of her hand was placed on your waist, while the other held your hand, you put one of your hands on her shoulder, while holding her hand, and danced to the music. You weren't the greatest dancers and almost tripped here and there, but it improved both of your moods.

Once the music stopped, she cupped your face, and brought you closer. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said... I should have realized it sooner, I'm sorry, baby."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around her waist, "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean a single word on what I said."

- a/n
i forgot i was supposed to publish this ahhxiwj