Welcome!!!

Hello, my loves!

To my new readers, hey, I'm AJ, it's so nice to meet you!
I'm known for my obsession with dogs, my super long author notes and being over-the-top friendly with my readers. (I LOVE YOU GUYS😍 )

To my old readers, welcome to my new book! I am so fricking hyped to share it with you!

The Reluctant Luna is my first werewolf book and I'm super nervous/excited about it - I really hope you like it. If you don't, that's cool. You can go check out my favourites list for other awesome books you might like. 

For those of you that don't know, I also have a dark romance series in the works so if you're into brooding billionaires and super hot smut scenes then you definitely should check out NEVER TELL LIES (complete) and its sequel, NEVER TELL SECRETS (ongoing).

Before we dive in, I just have a quick request that you all keep things respectful. I don't tolerate bullying of any kind in my comment sections. 

Also, I'm way too shy to ask you guys to vote at the end of every chapter so I'll just do it once, now. Please press that little star if you've enjoyed the chapter. It really does mean the world to me. ⭐

Okay, are you ready?

You sure?

Alright...let's do this thing!

AJ

P.S. I've finally caved and gotten Instagram so if you wanna see a totally inept technophobe try to pull some pretty aesthetics/quotes/book promo stuff together, then go follow me. I have the same username on there. 😉

P.P.S I plan to update TRL every SATURDAY with bonus chapters on TUESDAY'S when I can. Early chapters are available on Radish for those of you that just can't wait!