Hisoka Morow

The first time (M/n) saw Hisoka, he tripped.

Having a short and slightly(not so slightly) curvy as a male had its downfalls. He wasn't exactly that short, falling in at a height of 5'4, he thought he was quite average. Yet most people seemed to keep mistaking him for a female. He huffed at this thought, walking around the tunnel where the supposed hunter exam was supposed to be.

He didn't think he looked anywhere close to a female, with their softer physique. All he had was a short stature added with a slim waist, slightly sharp features, pale skin, long (H/c) hair and— Okay, maybe he looked less male than most males his age but he pushed those thoughts away with the lie he keeps reminding himself.

He carefully walked through the crowd, easily slipping in through the cracks of people. His long (H/c) hair bounced and bumped against his slim waist. A hand landed on his shoulder and he felt himself being pulled to turn around.

"You should be careful, Miss. This is no place for a lady like you.", The owner of the hand on his shoulder said and rubbed their thumb at the exposed skin of (M/n)'s neck that the sweater he was wearing failed to hide.

(E/c) eyes narrowed at the owner. A short(just slightly shorter than him actually but he's not about to admit he himself was short), fat man that looked to be around his late forties. A rather large nose and — Oh, he recognized that look.

(M/n) scoffed and shrugged off the man's hand, "What do you want.", He almost growled.

The man raised his hands in surrender and stepped back once before moving to grab something from his satchel, revealing an orange soda.

"I'm Tonpa. You looked new here so I thought I could approach a pr— beginner like you.", The man, Tonpa, grinned at (M/n).

(M/n) raised an eyebrow at his behavior. Tonpa looked incredibly suspicious to him, overly friendly and casually offering drinks. He cautiously asked, "And what made you think I needed your help?"

Tonpa beamed at him, "I;ve taken this exam 34 times, not once passing it. I can give you some information on other people here.", and gestured for (M/n) to take one of the soda's in his hands, "Here, have a drink while we talk."

(E/c) gazed at the drinks, debating whether or not to submit to his sudden dehydration. He decides to drink, not caring if it were spiked or drugged.

Not like they can drug me after that horrendous training, (M/n) initially shuddered. Remembering how his mentor had him take multiple types of drugs and the like, be it poisonous or something to weaken his mentality. He would sometimes wonder if that was the cause for his, what he supposed to be, under-developed body.

(M/n) sniffed before opening it and taking a big gulp. He could faintly taste viagra and smirked, emptying the can of soda in seconds and tossing it away.

In the corner of his eye, he noticed how Tonpa's eyes took on a malicious glint as he took in (M/n)'s body as if expecting him to feel sudden side effects. His smirk widened slightly.