Adrien Agreste[TRASH]

M-F: Alrighty! A chappie on the cute blondie~

Zen: And I'm in it~

M-F: Yeah, yeah let's just get on to it before AP nags at us to sleep.

Zen: Momma AP is going to smack ya booty~

M-F: Stop, No. Just, No. Let's just go on with the story.

Zen: We don't own any of the characters aside for le awesome I~

========================================================

"Hey Adrien!",

Adrien turned to see a (H/c)-haired male waving his hand as he catched up to Adrien.

"Oh hey (M/n)!", Adrien smiled bashfully at the male who in turn grinned at him wider.

"Are you going to the park? Can I come with?", (M/n) asked Adrien and gave him a smile.

"Oh, Sure!", Adrien's smile widened and was surprised to see (M/n) grabbing his hand and dragging him to the park. He blushed a bright pink as his crush continued holding his hand.

"C'mon! I heard there's a new Ice cream parlor there!", (M/n) says whilst dragging the green-eyed boy excitedly. Then, He aburptly stopped and looked to a man's direction.

Adrien looked at him curiously before looking to the man. The man was wearing a suit and was sitting on a bench. He looked to be depressed about something and was fiddling with his mustache. Adrien looked back to (M/n) and was suddenly dragged to the man.

"(M-M/n)? What are you doing?", He whispered to him as they neared the sad man.

Once they reached him (M/n) smiled at the man before saying, "Hi Mister!", The man looked up at him. His eyes were dull and looked a bit red.

"Sorry to interrupt but..... I MUSTACHE you a question.", (M/n) smiled at the man and waited for his reaction. Adrien looked at him shocked and smiled cheekily before adding his own pun, "Geez, Couldn't you SHAVE it for later?", and at that He bursts out laughing with (M/n) doing the same.

The man's face twitched before his frown turned to a smile. He thanked the two for cheering him up.

"But seriously though, why were you sad?", (M/n) asked. His head tilting to the side forming a confused puppy look.

The man smiled at him sadly. He replied, "There's always that one point in our lives where we think nothing can bring us down until karma decides to hit us in the face. Well, I was about to have a family. My wife was pregnant until she died in a car accident about a week ago.", He chuckled sadly. The corners of his eyes wrinkled as he smiled whilst tilting his head to look up at the sky.

Adrien smiled at him in sympathy, "I'm sorry for your loss.",

Meanwhile, (M/n) was silent. He knew what it felt like when you lost someone you loved. He glanced at the man before letting go of Adrien's hand to hug the man. His arms going around the other's neck and he whispered in his ear.

"I'm proud of you, for staying strong.", He tightened his hug for a little and let go.

The man was surprised and a smile formed on his lips once again.

It was a warm moment. Until a loud 'boom' was heard somewhere in the park.

The trio's heads immediately darted to the sound. Adrien and (M/n) quickly excusing themselves and separated, running to the ally nearest them.

A wolf kwami flew out of (M/n)'s pocket. It had silvery white fur and gold eyes that stared at (M/n).

"Do we have to?", The wolf grumbled crossing it's arms and looking away.