Sabo, pt. 2[One Piece]

Lol, writing this instead of studying because god help me I need an outlet.

(10/21/22: Now I'm writing this because exams are over and god help me and my anxiety.)

(11/02/22: Lmao)

⁐※⁐※

A few days had passed since Sabo'd slept in (M/n)'s bed.

Seas, it still felt unreal. He slept in (M/n)'s bed.

Sabo swallowed a lump in his throat and steeled himself to remain focused on the task at hand.

Currently, He was on a mission.

A day after the incident(Sabo refused to acknowledge it for the mean time), (M/n) had approached Sabo and asked if he was interested in joining him in a quick check-over.

Naturally, Sabo said yes. Any opportunity to spend some time with the (H/c) haired officer was always, always  accepted. Though, Sabo had to rush his paperwork and finish most of it before (M/n) allowed him to come with.

Sabo sighed.

A hand, elegant as always, waved itself in front of his face.

Sabo's eyes followed from the hand, to the limb, then to a face with eyebrows barely scrunched in a show of concern. Just barely scrunched.

"Ah, uh, Yes?" He stammered as he himself also paused in walking like (M/n).

The (E/c) eyed male motioned to the jug of water he was holding and Sabo understood.

"No, thanks for the offer though, (M/n)." He smiled, heart fluttering and warming in addition to the already too warm weather of Alabasta.

Alabasta was definitely weird to him but, nothing out of norm in the world.

(M/n) only nodded at Sabo and then returned to walking in the dessert.

Sabo stared at the shorter male. It was not news to him that (M/n) was quiet, given his line of work as a spy, but it made him curious for the reason of the other's clearly voluntary silence.

He knows, of course, that (M/n) had perfectly working vocals. He'd managed to get the (H/c) haired spy to say a word or two, sometimes a full sentence

(It'd been few months since Sabo joined the official ranks of the Revolutionary Army. There were rumors that the Supreme Chief's "son" was returning from an important mission.

Sabo didn't even think Dragon could get romantically(even sexually) involved with someone.

Sabo rose from his desk with a hum and headed over to his superior's office. He gave a few respectful nods and grins to his peers as well as straightening his back when he felt glares burn at the back of his head.

He arrived at Dragon's door and knocked, entering under the muffled affirmation of the older man.

"Dragon-san, I finished my—" Sabo stopped short.

Dragon didn't spare the blonde a glance and continued reading through the report presented to him by the (H/c) haired stranger who turned their head to look at Sabo.

"Uh, hi?" Sabo stiffened and rubbed the back of his head, his eyes remaining trained on the long braid of (H/c) strands before raising to meet unamused (E/c) eyes.

The stranger merely nodded at Sabo then tapped twice on Dragon's desk, leaving once he received a hum from Dragon.

Sabo didn't fail to notice how the male didn't make any noise with his movements.)