Tadashi Hamada

M-F: I'm baaaacccckkkk~

Zen: It's beeen sooo Loooonnngggg~

M-F: On with the one-shot, shall we?

Zen: We shall~

======================================================================================================

3rd Person POV

Tanned hands twitched in irritation before clenching into fists as Golden eyes stared at the mess before him. Faint snores of the (H/c) haired male heard from the room the former stood in.

The golden eyed male let out a grumble before inhaling as much air as he could then,

"(MMM/NNN)!!",

--

"What'd you do that for?!", The previously sleeping male complained as he rubbed the side of his head, near his ears.

"What do you think I did that for?", The other answered while crossing his arms.

"Your room's a f*cking mess, and is that leftover pizza on your desk? Christ, you need to get out and take a damn shower.", Zen said as he crinkled his nose in disgust and began picking up some of the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"But I don't wanna~", (M/n) whined as slouched on his chair and slowly slid down to the floor.

"I'm one with the floor.", He commented as he now laid down the floor with half of his body under his desk the other sprawled out in the open.

A tick mark appeared on the albino's forehead as he took in a calming breath before suddenly regretting it as the stinky leftover's scent wafted through his nose. Now pinching the bridge of his nose, He grabbed the back (M/n)'s collar and threw him out the room while shouting,"TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER, DAMN IT!"

--

The (E/c) eyed male stretched his body as the sun kissed his skin.

"Wah~ I forgot how good it was to be out once in a while.", He sighed in content as his bones popped and snickered as Zen grumbled behind him.

"Be f*cking thankful I dragged you out.", Then bumping
(M/n)'s shoulder as he walked past him.

"Come on, they said there's a newbie at the uni.", Snorting at rhyme his friend had said, (M/n) followed his friend towards the place where he had considered most boring.

--

(M/n) was speechless.

He stared at the male standing before him. Talking to his bestfriend so casually.

F*ck was he hot.

"Oi, (M/n).", Tanned fingers snapped infront of him thus making him blink.

"Huh? What?", He said dumbly, making Zen snort and shake his head.

"As I was saying, This is Tadashi Hamada. The newbie.", He said pointing to the male who smiled and waved at (M/n).

Oh shit, was on (M/n)'s mind. The male before him was the perfect mix of cute and hot.

"When Zen said there was a newbie at the uni, I never expected them to be a cutie and hottie.", Ah yes. Leave it to his blunt mouth to speak the words he never intended to.

It took him approximately three seconds fo register what he had said, two seconds for his cheeks to redden, and four seconds to register the fact that Tadashi was now blushing and smiling at him.

"Thanks, You're pretty cute too.", Tadashi said with matching wink.

"Well, I better go. I still have some boxes to unpack.", Giving (M/n) a smile and Zen a nod, He excused himself and went on his way.