Levi Rivalle[TRASH]

AP: A long chapter that shows what happened before (M/n) died.

Zen: Do I appear in this chapter again?

M-F: Probs.

========================================================

"(M/n), no.", Levi watched as the (H/c)-haired male tried to get close to his black stallion.

"Aw, but he's so mag-neigh-ficent!", (M/n) said jokingly and took a step forward to it.

Levi scoffed and watched the male approach his horse and try to touch it. The horse remained on it's place and huffed, it's tail moved lightly.

The (E/c) eyed male cautiously reached out a hand, his expression calm as if trying to beckon the stallion closer.

The stallion huffed again and stared at the male curiously before pushing its head onto the boy's palm allowing him to pet his mane.

The boy looked to Levi and smiled triumphly, "See, all he needed was reassurance."

After hearing those words, Levi's vision turned black.

====

A man in his thirties shot up from his position on the desk he had fallen asleep on. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the dimly-lit room then sighed.

(M/n), He had thought. The name so painful to say or even think about.

It had been years after his disappearance. A total of 18 years. No one knew how or why he disappeared and just presumed he was dead. Levi didn't believe it at first, ofcourse who would believe your childhood friend and first crush just disappeared in random, but he had to let go.

He closed his stormy grey eyes and leaned back into the chair, listening to the small sounds of birds chirping and crickets making those odd sounds.

He inhaled deeply and sighed. Opening his eyes, he stood up and got ready. His body going on auto-pilot as he thought about his dream. Why had it appeared so suddenly? His dreams, or rather memories, of (M/n) stopped 2 years after his disappearance. They tortured him endlessly at those two years. It constantly reminded him that His first love was gone. He'll admit, he had and still has feelings for the male. Though, something about his dream was suspicous. He usually had blank dreams and oddly exhausting sleep. What did he mean by that? Well, imagine passing out in the middle of doing paperwork and then suddenly flinching once he awoke. His sleep didn't feel long at all. It was like he just blinked.

Not noticing the sunlight coming into the room, Levi's body had started to do paperwork. It seemed to go on for hours and hours when in originally it was only half an hour until a brunette busted in his office.

"Good morning Levi! C'mon let's go to the hall! We've got a full day ahead of us!", Said brunette slammed their palms at the table before grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the hallway of his office towards the kitchen where Levi tried to make coffee to atleast try to ease his headache.

"Good morning, Hanji, Levi.", a tall blonde joined them and stood next to the brunette named Hanji.

"Morning Erwin! Do you think many recru--", and she babbled on and on. Levi muttered unheard curses at them before setting his now empty cup and dusted his jacket.

"Levi! Are you listening to me?! I said--", He tried to atleast listen but he heard a high-frequency sound and looked around.

Noticing his slight change in attitude, Erwin tried to think of reasons why and furrowed his thick eyebrows when finding none.