Sano Manjiro(Again)

Cause why the fuck not. Blonde bottoms are taking over my life and I'm not complaining.

I really need to find a new character to try, I already have three chapters on this bottom. One's a draft currently, maybe or maybe not I might just post it lmao. And, I have another drawing at the end.

Anyways, Enjoy. Early warning, it's smut... sort of.

※⁐※⁐※

(M/n) groaned as he awoke to the feeling of his senses flooding with pleasure.

He bucked his hips with a sigh as the mouth on his dick sucked. (M/n) shuddered and lifted his hand to run through soft locks before he gripped them and pushed them down on his cock.

"Fuck, Mikey..", (M/n) growled as he roughly thrusted into the soft wet mouth. He felt the vibrations around his cock first before the muffled moan entered his ears. The sensation made him curse and pull the head off, finally he sat up opening his (E/c) eyes to meet the flushed face of his lover.

(M/n) raised an eyebrow at the blonde who only smiled at him playfully. He pulled Mikey closer, settling his free hand to grip his lover's bruised hip. Kissing Mikey's neck, He rubbed the bruise marks with his thumb affectionately and possessively. He hummed as the smaller male bucked his hips, effectively rubbing his cock onto (M/n)'s chest.

The larger male gave a growl and he bit the junction where Mikey's neck and shoulder met, sucking and marking. He moved his hand from the blonde locks and down to the leaking cock between his lover's legs. (M/n)'s own cock jutted as it brushed past Mikey's ass cheeks.

Mikey moaned from above him, wrapping his toned arms around (M/n)'s neck. "(M/n)..", He gasped as his lover moved from his neck and down to his perked nipple. In turn, he shifted his hips, making sure his skin rubbed over the proudly standing cock of his lover while he yearned for touch at his own leaking self.

Said male hummed as he sucked on Mikey's nipple. He gripped Mikey's hip on one hand as the other slowly caressed the twitching cock of his lover, his chest rumbled happily at the choked sob he received. He flicked his tongue over the erect nipple before he moved to the other, repeating the same treatment.

The blonde writhed and whined as he tried to buck his hips into (M/n)'s hand. He gave a jerk as (M/n)'s thumb ran over the slit of his dick. He bit his lip as he gripped (M/n)'s hair, his thighs trembling as pleasure flooded his veins.

(M/n) groaned as he pulled away from Mikey's nipple to litter his marks all over his lover's chest. He licked each mark, slowly moving back up towards Mikey's neck before pulling away and resting both hands on his lover's waist.

Mikey's arms wrapped loosely around (M/n)'s shoulders, his thighs trembling from each side of his lover's hips, his breath came out in pants, his pink cock leaked precum as it twitched. (M/n) bit his lip, trying to memorize the image before laying back down and pulling Mikey with him. His large hands caressed the soft pale skin of his lover as they moved from the slim waist down to the perky ass.

He momentarily got distracted by the firm plump globes that pushed back against his hands, courtesy of Mikey. He massaged them, squeezing and rubbing, occasionally letting his fingers ghost over the tight pink hole. Licking his lips, he gave the round cheeks a smack, successfully pulling a moan from the smaller body over his much larger one. (M/n)'s lips curled into a smirk and he lifted one hand to grab Mikey's chin.

"Turn over.", He whispered, placing a peck on the tip of his lover's nose and pulling away, taking in the soft flush that draped over Mikey's chest and neck with satisfaction.