Sabo[One Piece]

:).

※⁐※⁐※

Everything felt disgusting.

Bleeding and calloused, his hands clawed at any part of him that he could reach.

The pain never registered.

He still felt how hands— they weren't his— touched his skin. How the same hands— never his own— undressed him, ripped his clothing to shreds or easing him out of them. He felt dirty, undesirable despite the attention he was given— the attention he never asked for.

From somewhere, a voice called. He couldn't understand nor was he interested. Breathing shakily as he curled in more into himself, as he tried to shrink more than his body can.

The door behind him jerked with him flinching alongside it.

"No more, please." He sobbed, stinging sweaty palms clamping themselves around his ears with bloodied nails scratching into his scalp as the door behind him jerked again and again.

Yelling and shouting,  an emotion he couldn't identify, muffled from behind the door. He flinched as they called his name.

A click and he cried as he flew from his spot to a wall as the door was kicked open.

He felt warm liquid trickle down his nape as he sat shivering and trembling against the wall.

Last that he could see was the familiar silhouette of his older brother.

※⁐※⁐※

"Oi! (M/n)!"

The (H/c) haired male exhaled, pausing his steps and refraining from tensing as an arm slung itself over his shoulders. Observation Haki allowed him to register the other's presence before he could even approach but that did not mean old habits would lie low.

"Yes?" He hummed, glancing to the side where a scarred face was scanning the bounties he held. (M/n) nudged the blonde's side and resumed his walk, uncaring if the other male followed.

The other remained unusually quiet and seemed to have frozen when (M/n) flipped through the papers and stopped at one particular bounty.

"... Ace."

(M/n) stopped in his tracks, dragging the blonde with him and he rose a brow. It was not new knowledge to him that the blonde would often experience these moments of silence though it still felt uncanny. He suspected it was a sort of mental thing.

The blonde seemed to have forgotten to breathe as he stared at the bounty (M/n) held. The (H/c) haired male narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers at the blonde's face.

"Sabo?" He called.

No response.

Until the scarred blonde inhaled sharply and clutched at his head with a pained groan.

Alarmed, (M/n) stuffed the bounties into his sling bag and yanked the blonde towards his quarters. He'd have thrown the blonde into the infirmary had he been unaware of Sabo's aversion from such. He could be talked into it of course, yet there was still the obvious distaste for medicinal herbs and, well, medicine in general.

Sabo groaned once more, curling up as he landed on (M/n)'s  bed. The other male huffed and tucked the blonde in, deciding to let the man sleep it through as he grabbed painkillers and water.