Loki Laufeyson[SMUT]

The sound of skin slapping and faint grunts echoed in the room. Two males were on a king-sized bed. One, with (H/l) (H/c) hair, stood tall on his knees, holding the other male's hips as his own thrusted into the other. The other male, with long black hair, had his wrists tied together at his back, his spine arched into the bed as he laid on his chest, his mouth muffled with a cloth.

The man with (H/c) hair leaned down and grabbed the other's hair, biting the male's earlobe as he thrusted mercilessly.

"You like that Loki?", Said person moaned and pushed back, trying to take the other much deeper.

The (H/c) haired male chuckled and spanked the other's ass, watching it bounce as his cock disappeared and appeared from Loki's hole.

Then, He grabbed the other's hips, spun him unto his back, and grabbed his thighs, thrusted into him much faster and deeper while watching Loki with narrowed (E/c) eyes.

Loki, feeling the rope on his wrist burn into his lower back, had wrapped his long legs around his lover, his ankles locking behind his neck, and his back arching to the other male's chest as his moans and whines were muffled against the cloth.

The man with (E/c) eyes leaned down, once again, to kiss the black-haired male's neck, forming another hickey to complement the other's pale skin.

His (E/c) eyes drifted to the cloth on his lover's mouth then lifted a hand to remove it.

Once removed, Loki's moans and whines had filled the room joining the sound of skin slapping and grunts.

"(M/n)!", Loki thrashed against (M/n)'s hold as thick white liquid squirted from the slit on his cock, painting his bruised chest beautifully.

(M/n) groaned as Loki's hole tightened and fluttered against his cock, then thrusted much faster to chase his own release.

Loki's moans got louder as he was being fucked through his orgasm, his eyes opened and looked down to see his lover trying to chase his own.

Seeing his struggle, Loki pushed (M/n) down with a new strength amd started riding him.

(M/n), clearly not expecting this, groaned and watched as Loki bounced on his cock, his eyes wandered to his lover's cock and noticed it was still hard after coming already once.

Planting his feet firmly on the bed, he thrusted up against Loki and grabbed his lover's cock making Him arch his back beautifully as he fucked himself on (M/n)'s cock.

Loki struggled. His thighs burned  with exhaustion as he impaled himself on his lover's cock. His body shook, twitching and jerking ever so often as the tip of (M/n)'s cock hit his prostate. The overwhelming sensations clouded his consciousness thus sending him in a daze as his pace faltered slightly.

(M/n) noticed and once again took over. He leaned up and let go of Loki's cock to grab his hips and slam him on his own.

The God of Mischief moaned loudly and threw his head back as his back arched once again. Adding to the pleasure, His lover had leaned down and taken one of his hardened nipples and sucked it with the other being toyed by a hand.

(M/n) stared up at him from his position and almost ejaculated with his lover's expression. He had his long black hair framing his face as his eyelids covered his eyes and his mouth wide open with moans pouring out. Not able to resist, he let go of the hardened bud and kissed the man on his luscious pink lips, eating his moans.

Unable to take in all the sensations, Loki came a second time having his moans muffled by his lover's mouth as his tongue danced with his.

(M/n) groaned, kissing his way down Loki's neck as he fucked him into another orgasm. His dick throbbed inside Loki as his hole had clenched on him once again, this time harder and tighter.

Loki tried to make his lover come by licking on his collarbone and purposely tightening his hole, trying to milk him as he felt his dick throb inside.

(M/n) buried his head into Loki's shoulder, muffling his groans, a sign that he was near his limit.

Loki noticed and continued licking while stroking his body.

His thrusts became deeper and uneven before finally squirting thick white fluids into his lover.

(M/n) groaned and thrusted a few times to keep his semen inside Loki, who wrapped his arms around his neck and started peppering it kisses.

A few moments later, (M/n) finally unseathed his dick out of Loki's ass and gave it a small massage in hopes to ease the pain.

Loki grunted and just kissed his lover on the lips before getting up and laying down on the cum-stained bed.

"Are you alright, Love?", (M/n) asked laying down with him and spooning him.

"I just got penetrated by a dick, what do you think?", Loki sassed and crossed his arms while pouting.

"Oh come on, you know you loved it. And if I recall correctly, You rided me at one part of it.", (M/n) chuckled and game small kisses to the nape of his partner.

"Hmph.....", Was all Loki said before turning around in his Lover's arms and snuggling into his neck.

"Do expect Thor to come in and hunt for your head.",

"Noted.",

"Oh and by the way,", Loki added as he looked up,

"I'd prefer if you'd stop touching my behind after sexual activities, it's still rather sore and I'd appreciate less skin contact."

(M/n) blushed lightly and buried his face into Loki's hair making the latter chuckle deeply.

"Shut up...", (M/n) Mumbled weakly.

"Also, I'm not the one using my powers here.", (M/n) said holding Loki's untied wrists.

Loki chuckled and nuzzled his nose to his lover's

"What was I supposed to do? You forgot about it.",

"You know I would untie them if you wanted me to.",

"Oh hush.",

"But it was supposed to be kinky.",

"I said hush, you doofus.",

"I'm your doofus.",

"Unfortunately, you are.",

"What do you mean 'Unfortunately'?",

"Unfortunately.",

"Wait... I just remembered You're also the God of Lies.",

"Fortunately, I am.",

"Oh come on!",