♤ 3 ♤

Five Pov:

Shit. She actually punched me. Well that's what I get for being an ass to her before I left. I miss y/n, her smile, the way she can light up a room whenever she walks in, everything. I zone back in and walk inside my old childhood home.

Im in the kitchen making a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. Ha y/n used to eat these too, she loved them we used to make then a- wait I dont have time for any of this. "What's the date, the exact date" "The 24th" "Of what" "March" "Good" I say and y/n walks into the kitchen and we make eye contact until she breaks it by going to grab a water out the fridge. I sigh while still making my sandwich. "It's been 15 years" Luther says and I spacial jump to the cabinet "It's been a lot longer than that" I say making Y/n scoff for unknown reasons. I wanna hold her and wish she forgives me. I lo- "I haven't missed that" Luther mumbles making y/n snort. I smile a little "Where'd you go" Knife Boy says. "The future, it's shit by the way" "Called it" Klaus and Y/n say making them look at each other then cracking up laughing. But she stops when she sees my face. I messed up big time. (a/n: big time rush - OH OH OH OH OHHHHH) I missed her laugh...so much. "I should've listened to the old man, jumping through space is one thing but jumping through time is a toss of the dice" I say but get taken back when I hear Y/n's voice in my head "Yea no shit sherlock" I turn my head to her and she smirks with a look that can kill a whole army. I turn my head and see Klaus in a skirt. Jeez Louise. "Nice dress" I say unamusingly "Oh well, danke" Klaus says making Y/n stifle a laugh. "Wait, how did you get back" Vanya says. "In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time" Everybody looks at me like I'm crazy. "That doesn't make sense" Diego says "Well it would if you were smarter" I say making Diego jump out of his seat but Luther holding him back. "You're a daft bimbo Batman." Y/n says with a British accent then continues..."With the whole hero complex that is not doing you any favors, just making you more of an idiot" Y/n says making all of us turn our heads at Y/n. Diego tries to get a knife to throw at her but Y/n was quick to react. "Throw a damn knife at me, and I'll shove your own knife down your damn throat and using my powers to drain you of energy...so you'll die quicker" Y/n says making an energy flame in her hand so everybody knows she's not joking. Wow shit that was hot. Diego puts his knife away quickly and everybody looks at Y/n still. "You all can stop staring or I'll not hesitate to take the energy out of your body" Y/n says with purple eyes. "How long were you there" Luther says "30 years, give or take" I say "So you're saying you're saying your 45?" "No my consciousness is 45, but my body is now 15 again" "Wait so how does that even work" Vanya says "Delores kept saying the equations were off. Eh. Bet she's laughing now" I say "Delores" Vanya and Y/n say making me look from the side at Y/n but ignore it. "Guessed I missed the funeral" Looking at the newspaper "How'd you know about that" Dumbass says "What part of the future do you not understand dumbass" Y/n says before I can say anything. "Heart failure huh" I say "Yes" "No" Luther and Diego disagree. Y/n sighs loudly making her way out of the room. "Where are you going N/n" I say making Y/n flinch at the nickname. Shit, I made her flinch...she never flinches. "What else, I'm getting myself out of this shit show" Y/n says walking out of the room. "Nice to see nothing's changed" I say about to walk out the kitchen "So that's it. That's all you have to say" Allison says. "Yup, it's the circle of life" I say walking out of the kitchen trying to catch up to Y/n.

I see her by Dad's office with a bottle of vodka in her hand. I grab her arm and spacial jump her to my bedroom. "I- WHAT THE HELL FIVE" Y/n says with anger. "Are you drunk" I say with concern in my voice "No, I just got this bottle asshole" Y/n says turning to walk out of the room. I grab her wrist bringing her into a hug wrapping my arms around her waist "I missed you, I'm sorry for everything I've done, I didn't mean what I said Y/n. I need you, I always needed you" I say into her shirt holding her closer. She gives in and wraps her arms around me "I missed you too Five, I waited for you even though I said I wasn't." Y/n says and she pulls away from the hug. She smiles...that smile...I go into the closet and find nothing but the same old uniforms. "Shit" I say making Y/n laugh. I get the uniform unbuttoning my shirt. "FIVE WHAT THE HELL! You could've at least warned me asshole" Y/n says turning around about to leave my bedroom but I corner her and lean closer to her. "What? I thought you would like to enjoy the view" I say smirking and her face goes red. "Ew stop being such a dick Five" She says pushing me out of the way before she got caught off guard when I say "Yea you wish you had this" I'm smirking even more. She gives me a death glare with purple eyes and hair. "I HATE YOU FIVE HARGREEVES" She says rushing out my room causing me to chuckle.