⚜️ 18 ⚜️

Third Person Pov:

Silence... the quietness that surrounds everything. The moment when tension rises and anxiety fills the mind, leaving you in your own deep thoughts.

Silence... the killer. It's what makes everything different. It's what makes everyone feel like they can't do anything. Silence is the killer and ultimate kind of death.

"Hey. Can you go faster." Luther said, breaking the silence in the air which causes Y/n to snort.

"That's what she said-" "Ask me again, and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." Five cuts Y/n off, who glares at him and goes back to staring out the passenger side window.

And through the car ride, silence fills the air again. The aura and environment around them creates a more deathening tone. Everyone lost in their own thoughts as they wait to find Allison.

"Hey, have I told you all about that time I shipped myself to Florida-" "Klaus, now is not the time." "But they had the audacity to just mail me back-" Luther sighs loudly, annoyed by Klaus.

"Klaus, dear. Can you please shut up for a couple more minutes- oh wait actually a lifetime like when you got your mouth wired shut..." Soon Luther, Diego, and Klaus all argue in the backseat of the car.

Five tries to tell them all to shut up, but they don't seem to take him in consideration. Y/n gets more annoyed and scratches her wrist due to the arguing.

Closing her eyes, Y/n yells, causing her whole self to turn into purple flames. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BE FIVE'S CIGARETTE LIGHTER WND TRUST ME I AM WAY WORSE THAN A LIGHTER!"

Silence fills the car as Five almost swerved off the road due to his best friend's sudden outburst. Calming herself down by making the flames go away, Luther mutters something under his breath that makes Y/n furious.

"Damn. Her period makes her even scarier." At this, Y/n tries to climb to the backseat to attack Luther, but Five tries to hold her back with his arm that he's not using for driving.

Swatting Five's arm away, Y/n throws her hands in the air. "YOU FUCKING TOLD THEM ABOUT MY PERIOD?!?! And to top it all off, the end of the fucking world shall be here soon. But the good thing is that means I won't have to kill Luther or anybody else." Y/n comments as she closes her eyes due to her head pounding.

Five stops the car in front of a big wooden cabin, causing Luther to rush out the car like he's fricking Barry Allen.

Hearing yells from inside the house, Y/n energy travels inside the house only to see a sobbing Luther and Allison with a bleeding neck.

Shocked by this, Y/n stands frozen, not being able to move at all. Sensing her old best friend, Ben around her trying to make sure she's alright, her eyes dart all around her.

Seeing a purple haze of Ben but not being able to hear what he's saying. Seeing Luther sob over a nearly dead Allison. Klaus, Diego, and Five standing around Allison in shock. Y/n gets hit back in reality as tears run down her face.

Running around the cabin, Y/n tries to find something that'll bring her energy. Finding a plant, Y/n drives the energy from the plant to herself, but for some reason it's not working.