♤ 10 ♤

Y/n's Pov:

"Hey Y/n, Y/n, pleaseeee help me with something pleaseeeeee" Klaus says waking me up. "Yes Klausie whatever you need I'll help. The end of the world is closer as we think so might as well have some quality time with my favorite brother." I say dismissing Klaus so I can change as he cheers waiting outside my door.

We go outside by the dumpster. "Klaus what the hell are we doing out here by a nasty ass dumpster. Oh my gosh, I swear if you're trying to find a condom I'm leav-" "EW GROSS THAT WOULD BE UNSANITARY...but I mean-" "KLAUS NO!" Klaus and I argue as I stand there disgusted.

"I'm only joking Y/n! I just need to find Dad's notebook so Pogo can get off my ASS!" Klaus says making me go wide eye at the mention of Dad's notebook. Before I say anything I see Five climbing down the ladder.

"I'd ask what you're up to Klaus but then it occurred to me, I don't care" Five says causing me to chuckle a bit. "You know there's other ways out of the house" "Yeah well this was the fastest way out...or I thought" Five and Klaus say as I doze off.

Shit. I hope Klaus hasn't read that book at all. It has all kinds of fuckery in there that I don't want ANYBODY to know. 'Hey Klaus, what's wrong with Y/n?' I hear a voice that sounds familiar but ignore it since nobody else is here.

"Hey my little munchkin you alright?" I look over at Klaus who has a nasty dumpster donut in his mouth and Five looking at me with a somewhat worried look. "Y-yeah I'm fine...just thinking..." I say not trying to sound weird. Klaus raises his eyebrows as I glare at him knowing what he's gonna say.

"Well anyways...I have more important stuff to do than this shit, come on Y/n." "You need help!" "Nope!" "Come on mi hermana, mi hermano, come back here! I love you even if you cant love yourselves...or each other! AND DON'T YOU DARE SCREW AROUND I WILL BE WATCHING EVERY- AH" Klaus gets interrupted when I send an energy ball towards him.

Five and I get in the van I sit in the passenger seat as he sits in the driver's seat. Stupid little shitheel why cant he let me drive for once.

"Shit! Delores I'm sorry. No I'm not drunk, I'm working..." Five says to his precious Delores. I look out the window dozing off seeing kids play around. I have a sad smile knowing that Dad was an utter fucking asshole who ruined all our lives and never gave us a childhood we deserved.

"N/n- Y/n sorry...you alright?" Five says placing a hand on my leg as I panic trying not to show any weakness of emotions. "Yup I'm fine buddy. All good over here...just looking out the window at the kids who are having the childhood we all never had." I move closer to the door as he moves his hand away.

"Anyways there's more important things than me or my emotions so what's next with the upcoming apocalypse." I say as I look at Five who seems a little hurt but goes back to his serious self.

"Well I'm here to spy on Lance the Jackass because I know he's hiding something" "Hm stalkerish much *chuckle* but yeah he did seem like he was hiding something and I know he is because I could sense the nervousness and anxiety from him. So now I will KILL THE SON OF BIT-" "Y/N NOT NOW! No killing got it. *chuckles* who knew that the happy innocent Y/n would be a little a little psychopath assassin with no emotions ha" Five says last as it grows quiet and I look out the window.

"Y/n- I didn't mean that okay. You do have emotions and I know you hated being his assassin and I'm sorry for calling you a psychopa-"

"NO FIVE! You were the one that called me a damn psychopath and no emotions and all shit! I can't forgive you for that. Dad used to call me a psychopath because of how much blood I had on me every mission. My old assassin friends called me a psychopath...all the criminals did too. But for you- for you to call me a psychopath...that hurts Five. And nothing you can say or do can change that okay. I am a psychopath. Killing was the only way to help me when I was younger. I hated it yes...but every kill always made me have so much pride and everything. At one point...I actually liked...being an assassin. But no not anymore. Bye Five...and that other night- you know what never mind because you are the same asshole who left me to travel to the damn future. Don't you dare try and talk to me or anything because trust me...I will kill you." I rant angrily to Five as I leave the van slamming the door shut energy travelling to the library.

~•♡•~

Five's Pov:

Fuck. I messed up. I shouldn't have said that...any of that...I can't do this anymore. I shift the car in drive and go to the library bringing Delores and my bottles of vodka.

I arrive at the library bringing my bag. I try and find a good spot to do my equations. I see Y/n with a bottle of vodka and her hoodie on with her sitting up against the wall hugging her knees and sipping her vodka.

"Y/n?" "Ohhh heya Fivey is that you?!" "You're drunk" "I'm not drunk Dad! Who the fuck do you think you are bossing me around Fivey! Leave me alone!" "Look Y/n...I didn't mean any of what I said. I'm just frustrated with everything going on" Drunk Y/n and I talk as she gives me a funny but sad look.

"Hey...it's alright Fivey. Hey wanna join...frustrated duo and Delores can join if she wants" "Fine" I say as I join Y/n in her drunkenness.

About ten minutes later she's fully drunk and I'm somewhat tipsy i guess which the fuck cares. I'm with the one I lo- lost...

"Heya Five...you know that kiss was to be honest good...and hot not gonna lie" "Ha yeah I guess so you weren't too bad either" Y/n punches my arm

It gets really quiet. Quiet. Quiet is a funny word. Boop. BEEP. What the fuck is going on.

"Maybe I can help you... with your frustration..." Y/n says disrupting the quietness. "What do you mean-" Y/n cuts me off by kissing me. The kiss ends as she hums and falls asleep.

Holy FUCK! DID SHE JUST- Nope not important Five...but her lips...NOPE! I decide to continue my equations. Soon falling asleep with Y/n's soft snores as I pull her into my chest cuddling her.

a/n: FINALLY UPDATED! enjoy this chapter please and sorry it's short I'm at work writing this. Love you all ♡