♤ 8 ♤

Third Person Pov:

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent we can't help you" Lance says

"We can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five says angrily

"Give us damn name already I'm too hungover for this bullshit" Y/n says annoyed

"What about my consent?" Klaus says causing everyone in the room to look at him

"What?" Lance says confused "Who told you to lay your hands on my son...and his lovely girlfriend?" Klaus says making Five and Y/n roll their eyes and hide their blushing cheeks.

"What- I didn't do anything to them?!" "Oh yeah then how did he get that swollen lip and how did dear Y/n here get this bruised cheek" Klaus says making everyone look at him crazy as Y/n smirks knowing what's going to happen.

"He doesn't have a swol-" Lance gets cut off by Klaus slapping Five causing his lip to bleed. "HOLY SHI-" Y/n gets cut off when Klaus punches Y/n's cheek.

Lance looking shocked and anxious where Five and Y/n are trying to care for each other's injuries. Y/n winces as Five touches Y/n's now bruised cheek. "Asshole it's bruised" Y/n tells Five while wiping blood off of Five's lip with her thumb.

"You're crazy!" "You got no idea. Aw Peace on Earth, that's so sweet" Klaus says as he picks the globe and smashes it on his head. Everyone steps back as Y/n chuckles for the greatest shitshow she's ever seen.

Lance picks up the phone but Y/n grabs it out of his hand. "T-there's been an a-assault in Mr. Big's office. *sniffs* We need security now! SCHNELL!" Y/n puts her act on and she hangs up smirking at Lance.

"Now Lance you have about 60 seconds before big security assholes come in here..." "And they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder..." "What the hell happened?" Klaus and Y/n say in sync

"And we're gonna tell them that you *chuckles* beat the fucking shit out of us!" Y/n says acting like a psychopath

"You're gonna do great in prison Grant. Trust me I've been there loads of times and there gonna toss you around like a chicken...you're just gonna do great" Klaus says acting all hysterical

"Jeez you all are crazy" Lance says as Klaus and Y/n look at each other "Why thank you" The both of them say while Y/n let's out a breathy laugh and Klaus spitting some glass

The greatest golden trio follow Lance to the cabinet with all the records. Lance hurrying up to try and find the record since Y/n threatened him. "I can't find the folder...where did you get that eye"

Five sighs heading to the elevator as Lance looks back at Y/n "P-please d-don't hurt me" Lance says all scared causing Y/n to chuckle

"You really thought I would kill you ha pathetic. But honestly I'll let it slide and if you're lying trust me I won't hesitate to find you and kill you" Y/n says with an innocent smile before heading to the elevator with Five and Klaus.

~♡~

"I was pretty good back there right. I mean consent my BITCH haha. You were amazing too Y/n those fake tears and acting all traumatic woo and pretended to threaten Lance that you'll kill him." Klaus says proud of his and Y/n's act.

"Those tears were real Klaus...my bruised cheek thanks. And no I wasnt acting like I was threatening him, ot was a real threat. Trust me I'm someone you don't want to mess with" Y/n says like it's casual

"Klaus it doesn't matter" "What what. What is the big deal with this eye anyways" "Someone out there in the next few days is gonna lose that eye and it'll be the cause of the end of the world" Five and Klaus arguing as Y/n sits down on the sidewalk ignoring them.

"I've missed you both so much. I hope Y/n is doing okay she doesn't seem right" Y/n hears someone in her mind but doesn't see anyone. She thinks she's going crazy.

"...well you know I just realized why you're always so uptight...the both of you" Klaus says as Y/n looks out at the cars.

"You both must be HORNY AS HELL! All those years it must've been so lonely Five and wow Y/n you haven't even had any human conversation except for me, Vanny, and Pogo...well Pogo is a talking chimpanzee BUT STILL! OOOOH YOU BOTH NEED TO HOOK UP SOON OH PLEASEEEEE" Klaus says causing the two teenagers faces to go red.

"I wasn't alone...I met someone and we've been together for almost 30 years" Five says looking down and Y/n side eyeing him seeing he's sad.

"Wow the only longest relationship I had was about like a couple of months or weeks I don't know I can't remember but I was only looking for a place to sleep" Klaus chuckles

"And I wasn't alone...I did have someone..." Klaus and Five look at Y/n as she looks out at her hands scratching her wrist.

"We've been together ever for a year...after you Five left, and Ben died I was broken...Until I met him *sad chuckle* he meant everything to me...but then he died...well got killed and I've always tried to find out who killed him and always tried to get revenge for his death. But I just couldn't keep it together I-" Y/n says having a tear in her eye as she still scratches her wrist.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Y/n I didn't know I-" "It doesn't matter it was the past I'm still the broken piece of motherfucking shit that Dad tried to change" Klaus and Five look at Y/n and think of what she last said.

"Well chile anyways...I'm going" Y/n says "Where are you going?" "Anywhere not near you dipshits" Y/n says and energy travels back to the house before anyone can change her mind...

a/n: AHHH FINALLY POSTED I JUST WROTE THIS AT WORK. Also sorry I've just been super busy to post another chapter but here it is. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

~ author isabella