⚜️ 22 ⚜️

Third Person Pov:

"Five?"
"N/n?"
Y/n runs up to Five and hugs him then slaps the back of his head. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"For being a dumbass and d-dropping me here in 1959! Now come back here, darling." Y/n said as the alcohol hits her system more as she hugs Five again.

As she pulled away, Y/n grabbed Five to bring him to her level as she kissed his forehead. Elle Gussman, the daughter of Elliot Gussman and Y/n's best friend since 1959, bursted out laughing as she stumbles over to her father.

"Gross you smell like Klaus when he's drunk." "HEY... that's fucking rude-" Y/n gets cut off by Elle. "LaNgUaGe!"

"BAHAHA W-WHO ARE YOU?! STEVE ROGERS!" Everyone looked at Y/n confused. "Heh oh yeah you all don't get the reference. That's a shame because it was a reallyyyy good one."

Y/n walks over to the couch and plops on it but ends up falling off. Elle cracked up laughing as she fell to the floor dying of laughter.

"PFFF YOU JUST WENT LIKE OOMPH!" "It'S nOt FuNnY!" "IT'S SNOT FUNNY- BAHAHA PLEASE-" "SHUT UP DIPSHIT!" "Motherfucker!" "Fuckwhistle!" "Fucking garden hose- WAIT WHAT?!"

Five and Elliot watch the girls laugh over the most stupidest and random things as Five tried to hide his smile.

"Alright come on girlies, time for you both to go get this hungover off." Elliot said as him and Five help Y/n and Elle to their separate bedrooms.

Five sits on Y/n's bed as he looks at the girl who has now fallen asleep. "Stupid." Five chuckled as he brushed some of Y/n's hair out her face. He smiled as he left her room and closed the door shut.

...

Y/n wakes up as she groans due to her headache. Rolling off her bed, the girl opened the door to see Five and Elliot stare at her.

"Where's Elle?" The h/c haired girl questioned. "In her room. You two were so drunk- I mean very drunk." Y/n ignored Elliot as she opened her best friend's door to see Elle with her arm hanging off the bed and tiny strands of ginger hair fell over her eyes.

"Dumbass." Y/n said to herself as she walked to the kitchen. Five spacial jumped as Y/n was about to make a cup of coffee.

"Already got you some." Five said as Y/n awkwardly nodded. "Uh- so what's all the drama lately." Elliot laughed at Y/n's comment as she sat down on the couch.

"Uh well- the thing is that supposedly your siblings are here." Y/n sat up quickly as she begins having numerous of questions.

"How? I've looked for them since I've been here four years ago!" "Wait you've been here for how long?!" "Five shut up I'm trying to talk, please."

Five put his hands out like he's been arrested as he leaned on a table. "Does this mean I can see Klaus again? Allison? Diego? Even Vanya?!"

"Yes. And a matter in fact, I was about to go see Diego but you were sleeping and-" "THEN WHY ARENT WE LEAVING NOW!"

Y/n was about to go out the door but realized she was drenched in the scent of alcohol. Y/n awkwardly pointed and chuckled as she went to her room to change into a f/c striped dress.