♤ 11 ♤

Third Person Pov:

"Well we can't go back to the house. It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back any moment." "My place is closer. No one will look for them there." Luther and Diego talk as they carry the children.

Five belches trying not to throw up as Y/n wakes up laughing for no apparent reason. "If you vomit on me..." Luther says trying to sound threatening causing Y/n to laugh more.

"You know what's funny?" Five says making Y/n look over at him. "Drugs? Life? Everything?" Y/n says as Five chuckles.

"No n/n, well actually yes but I'm talking about how we're going through puberty again...twice!" Five says as Y/n snorts.

"Haha yeah I can feel being in my 15 year old body is a bitch!" Y/n says as Luther and Diego roll their eyes.

"And I- n/n and I drank that whole bottle didn't we? That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye" Five says as Y/n nods letting out a small 'woohoo'

"And poof it's gone. What are you guys talking about?" Five says looking over at Y/n who's trying to count the stars.

"Two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night. And guess what they were looking for the both of you!" Diego says causing Five to let out a small chuckle.

"Hazel and Cha-Cha" "The Dickwad and the Over Achieving Bitch!" Everyone looks at Y/n in question. "What?! It's true! So stop looking at me like that or else I'll take your fucking intestines out letting you instantly die, and Luther I already know what you're gonna say cuz I can read damn minds so let me tell you. I can kill 50 people in a matter of 5 minutes...and nobody would know what the fuck happens! So trust me when I say shit like this because if you EVER make me mad or upset, I won't hesitate and kill you." Y/n says causing everyone to look at her crazily.

"Damn that was fucking hot Y/n!" Five says as Y/n chuckles shrugging blowing a kiss to his direction. (lmao I thought of One Direction idky)

"You both shut the hell up we have more important shit than you both getting all lovey dovey on each other and you all know I hate code names" Diego says causing Y/n and Five to have a disgusted look at each other.

"Ew gross no. But look they're not code names. Theyre the best of the bestm except for me of course." "AND ME YOU FUCKWHISTLE!" Five chuckles at Y/n who's still trying to count the stars.

"You know Delores always hated when I was drunk- she said it made me surly-" "Hey! I need you both to focus. What do these Hazel and Cha-Cha want. We just want to protect you both" Diego says as Five and Y/n give each other a goofy smile and look back at Diego with a funny smirk.

"Protect us. Do you have any idea how many people I've killed?" "Protect us my ass. I've killed people since I was able to talk. So protection I don't need protection from you sensitive knife boy or from King Kong over here. I've protected myself for all my damn life so I don't need you crazy dicks or anyone to protect me" Y/n says looking behind her throwing up then falling asleep as Diego and Luther look disgusted.

"Do you have any idea how many people I've killed too?! I'm the four-fricking horsemen! The apocalypse is coming." Five says then throwing up behind Luther's shoulder as the two bimbos are more disgusted.

~•♤•~

Diego and Luther lay Y/n and Five down on the bed as they stand there and look at the peaceful assholes.