♤ 14 ♤

Five's Pov:

Time froze all around us as I shake hands with the Handler making a deal...along with Y/n...obviously. I know Y/n will be the death of me one day. Her smile, the way she kills and gets covered in blood. I chuckle at the thought of Y/n chasing me around with a knife.

As the Handler talks all her shit of what's been going on at the Commission since I've left, I look over at Y/n who scratches her wrist and has a look of pure hate. Why is she acting weird...I turn my attention to the Handler still talking about random shit. If only I could get my hand on a knife and slit the Handler'a damn throat-

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you. And you can't kill the bitch because for some fucked up reason villains never die and if we're planning on killing her, I have more ways to kill her than you think jackass." Y/n whispers with complete bitter and hate. Well shit. Forgot she could read minds.

The Handler takes Y/n and I into the case manager room and we see a nice young lady named Dot in about her 30s-late 30s greeting us with a smile. Ah so she was my case manager during the apocalypse.

"No hard feelings" Dot says as Y/n and I smile. "No way! YOU'RE Y/N?! THE Y/N! Oh my gosh I've heard so much about you- and how you- and that time you killed like 50 people in a mass of 5 minutes I-" Dot says shaking Y/n's hand a LOT. Y/n's killed 50 people in just a few minutes...she never told me that.

"Ha yeah...tis I...Y/n..." Y/n says acting shy. She's so adorable and cute when she acts all shy. I know she always had trust issues for some reason, probably because of Dad, but she was always shy and antisocial even when we had interviews when we were younger.

"Now now, I have jobs for the two of you! Five you will be a case manager and here you sit right in front of Dot. She will help you with any means necessary and whatever you need just ask her. Ah! And I couldn't possibly forget lovely Y/n here! Alright Y/n, you will be training with the other assassins. Yes I know you've fought before and were your Dad's assassin and how much he brainwashed you. Such an amazing traumatic story! Well anyways I'm extremely sorry for splitting you two lovebirds up and-" The Handler gets cut off by an angry Y/n who burst into purple hair and purple eyes. HOLY FUCK!

"DO NOT BRING UP MY OWN LIFE LIKE I DON'T KNOW IT ALREADY! Yes I've experienced so much trauma and there is no FUCKING reason you need to call me out for being such an amazing assassin just because of what my jackass of a father did to me and what I've dealt with all my goddamn life. Now I only talk about me when it's me. And to state facts! Five and I are NOT lovebirds, we are not a couple, just acquaintances and people who were raised in the same shithole our entire childhood. Damn it wasn't even a childhood. Yes you've all probably heard many stories about me but do I give a fuck...yes I do. And trust me if I hear anyone say my name or any mentions of past or I hear all that shit in my mind, trust me, I won't hesitate and I will kill all of you in a split second! Now if you'll excuse me I better be alone or else I fucking end you no words, no breath, no pain, you will simply fucking die." Y/n yells as everyone looks at her in fear. I try and catch to Y/n but she energy travels somewhere else and the Handler stops me. For some reason I feel hurt but Y/n saying I'm just an 'acquaintance'. She's on her period so of course she didn't mean that right? Right?...

"Don't. She needs her peace and she needs to calm herself down. I know you care for her Five, but this...she has to do it alone. I've seen everything and her acting like this...nobody can help her. Not even you Five. Now if you'll excuse me I have business I have to tend to elsewhere. And please for yours and everyone's safety, go check on your lovely sweetheart at lunch." The Handler says walking away before I could get a word out I sit in my chair exhaling running my fingers through my hair. Since when did the Handler actually say something, worthy of taking note on.

~••~

After an eternity of working on cases, the announcement bell rings for lunch. I wait for everyone to leave as I grab the folder that Dot had on her desk hiding it in my shirt going to the bathroom to read it.

I open the door and see something that breaks me...Y/n having a mental breakdown. "Y/n? You alright?" I say as I walk over to her as she looks up at me with red puffy teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I didnt mean to say any of that. I'm just- I can't- you-" Y/n gets cut off by looking over at the door grabbing my wrist dragging me into one of the bathroom stalls grabbing my shirt.

"Oh hmm Y/n I didn't know you wanted to get all freaky today-" "Five shut the fuck up right now or I'll create a damn energy lion and watch it devour you." Y/n says making me shut up immediately as she sits on my lap. I'm not scared of anything, but Y/n...yes.

"So...how's your first day going?" The Handler says walking into the next stall in the restroom.

"Couldn't be better" I say sarcastically. "Glad to hear it." The Handler says while taking a piss and coughing. Y/n fake gags as I give her a look.

"I burned my rugae. Ever burn your rugae?" The Handler coughs. Y/n looking unimpressed as she looks disgusted.

"Rugae..." The Handler continues talking as I look at Y/n who's trying not to laugh. I smile a little but remember the situation here.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish...have you had your lunch?" "Nope not yet" I say hiding the folder under my shirt more.

"Good! Then how would you like lunch in my office. With Y/n too of course, wherever we may find her!" The Handler says walking over to the stall Y/n and I are in. Oh shit she might get the wrong idea.

Y/n slaps my arm as I glare at her. "The both of you can eat solid foods and I can live vicariously...through the two of you." The Handler says peeking over the stall.

"Oh my! I'm sorry did I interrupt you two-" Y/n and I cut The Handler off.

"No nothing going on!" "I'd rather make out with a dementor, at least I know they'll take my breath away." The Handler and I look at Y/n with a confused weird look. She shrugs as she gets off my lap and rushes out the restroom.

"Well then...shall we feast?" The Handler says as we walk to her office for lunch. This is gonna be way worse than fucking hell.

A/N: SORRY YALL BUT IM BACK not officially I finished this chapter on October 15th, 2021. So I'll be posting a new chapter maybe every Monday and Friday, when I finish writing this whole book. Don't worry I'm thinking of making a sequel to this so if you all have any suggestions or names for a title, please tell me. Thank you my loves
~izzy