♤ 4 ♤

Third Person Pov:

"Whenever you are ready my dear boy" Pogo says to Luther who's holding the vase bowl with Sir Reginald Hargreeves ashes inside. (a/n: I FORGOT WHAT THIS WAS CALLED LMAO) Luther opens the cap and pours it on the ground with it looking like a pile of dirt. "Well that was anticlimactic" Y/n whispers to Five making him smile a bit. "Would have been better with some wind" Luther exhales making Klaus winces from disgust and Y/n stifling a laugh. "Anyone wish to speak" Pogo says and nobody says anything. "Very well. In regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves has made me who I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debts. He was my master, and my friend..." Pogo says making Five look at Y/n who's clenching her jaw and her eyes glitching purple. "...And I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-" Pogo says before getting cut off. "He was a monster" Diego says making Klaus breathe out laughing.

"Yea he was a villain" Y/n says with her eyes glitching from e/c to purple. "She's right, he was a bad person a worst father. The world's better off without him" "Diego-" Allison says "No. My name is Number Two, you know why? Our father was too busy to give us actual names. He had mom do it." Diego says with Y/n nodding in agreement. "Would anyone like something to eat?" Grace says. "No thanks Mom" Vanya says "Oh okay" Grace says with Y/n glancing at Mom. "Look you wanna pay your respects, go ahead. Just admit what a terrible person he actually was" "You should stop talking" Luther says "Oh yeah, why is that, Number One. Too afraid of admitting the truth just because you're 'daddy's little boy'." Y/n says with her eyes full purple and the ends of her hair with little energy flames. "Yeah thanks Y/n, see you should be listening to us Number One. He sent you MILES away, because he couldn't stand the sight of you". Diego says making Luther angrier "I SAID STOP TALKING" Luther says fighting Diego. "GUYS STOP" Vanya says. Klaus trying to protect Five by having his arm in front of him but gets swatted away by Five. "I don't have time for this" Five says about to leave with Diego and Luther still fighting until Luther accidentally hits Ben'sood statue. It falls to the ground and his head broke off. Five looks over at Y/n knowing she's upset. "And there goes Ben's statue" Allison says making Y/n angry and her hair turns into full purple flames. Y/n had enough of Luther's bullshit so she blasts an energy ball aiming between Luther and Diego causing them to fall back from the blast. "You guys stop it now especially you Luther. Dad is an asshole and somebody like you who can't see that, is pathetic" Y/n says walking away but Luther gets up holding Y/n and throwing her to the wall. "Y/N!" Everybody says except for Luther. Y/n's head hits the wall and she places her hand on the back of her head feeling the crimson red substance from her head.

"DIEGO NO" Vanya says trying to stop Diego from throwing his knife but Y/n was quick to react. Suddenly some purple energy stopped Diego's knife and the knife ends up in Y/n's hand. Diego and Luther are mad at Y/n, Luther because of Y/n calling out their father, and Diego because she stopped his knife from cutting Luther. The both of them running up to Y/n, Diego with another knife and Luther with his fist raised up in the air. Suddenly, Luther and Diego stop moving, just standing there unable to breathe much. Everybody looks at Y/n and sees purple energy reflecting off her hands, taking the energy slowly out of Diego and Luther. "Y/n stop, don't kill them although they are assholes, they dont deserve this" Five says while trying to calm Y/n down. Y/n looks over at Five and back at Diego and Luther. She stops using her powers and she starts getting a little blurry. "Y/n? Hey, you okay?" Five says to Y/n. "Y-yea I'm fine Fi-" Y/n cuts herself off when she faints, falling into Five's arms. (A/N: OOP MISS GIRL LITERALLY FELL FOR FIVE)

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I thought might as well post another chapter tonight since I'll be busy tomorrow. Ik this was short SORRY. But stay hydrated and eat darlings.
~ love izzy ♡