⚜️ 21 ⚜️

Y/n's Pov:

Screaming, separating, falling into the unknown... that's what I felt. Emptiness, coldness, no feeling of love. That's all I felt when I first landed here in January 1959.

Falling on the ground, I look around for my family but see an empty alleyway. "FIVE?! KLAUS? DIEGO? BEN? FIVE?!?!"

I call out for my family but everything was silent. Turning around in circles as my breathing quickens, I see a girl around the age of 12ish with a man that looked like her father looking out the window.

As the blinds immediately close, I try to use what energy I have to energy travel inside the place to find those strangers. But the things is that the purple energy glitched around me. I'm drained.

Trying to use my powers more, I finally collapse on the ground as my vision gets blurry. Hearing voices, I see a glimpse of the brown haired man and the young ginger haired girl until I go into the world of darkness.

Now let me remind you that I landed here... alone... in 1959. It's been four years since I've been here. 1963. Funny being here since I learned all about this in history with my family and dumbass Reggie- oh sorry... I had three cups of coffee today so I'm pretty caffeinated.

Today in 1963, I bring to you me, the violet witch, the crazy theorist guy, and the queen of sass and sarcasm.

"Dad, Y/n! We're going to be late!" "YES, YES ELLE! I'm hurrying the fast as I can. Y/N IT'S TIME TO LEAVE NOW!" As Elle and Elliot argue over me being late like always, I open my door as I trip over a book.

"I'M FINE! I AM GOOD!" I yell as Elle and I make our way out of the house or apartment or whatever you'd like to call it. Saying bye to Elliot, me and Elle walk to the park.

Dancing around with our dresses twirling in the air, Elle and I laugh as we joke about the most random things.

Going inside a grocery store, I try to distract the cashier as Elle grabbed some liquor.

"HEY! YOU GIRL YOU CANNOT STEAL FROM ME!" The cashier said as he caught sight of my best friend of four years stealing.

"Sorry, sir. But this is America. Free country ya know?!" I yelled as I steal a pack of cigarettes. Running out of the store, Elle and I burst out laughing as we hide from the cashier.

Walking towards our little spot, we sit down in the abandoned house and open the bottle of liquor.

"Oh my gosh! Why is it always grocery store or gas stations that have the best cheapest liquor?!" Elle laughed, as her head faces towards the ceiling as she takes a swig of the alcohol.

"PFF RIGHT! You don't have to be fancy bitches to get drunk off of wine. Would you like some liquor, darling." I try my best to mimic a British accent which caused Elle to snort.

About five minutes later, we head home drunk as a skunk so Elliot doesn't worry. Walking arm in arm, Elle and I skip as we almost fell on the ground.

"You. Are. Crazy. Elle. That's why you are the BESTEST friend ever and why I love you so much, bEsTiE!!" I said. You know I'm really craving orange slices!

Skipping around again, Elle and I laugh like we have no worry in the fucking world.

~*~
Third Person Pov:

Walking around, the brown black haired boy with the name of a number finds an empty but strange alley.

'Well this seems like a good place to hide from those Swedes- holy shit! That window curtain just opened!' Five thinks to himself as he spacial jumps inside the building.

Knocking on the door upstairs, the door opens to see a guy around mid to late thirties with brown hair.

"Hi, I'm selling encyclopedias for my youth group! I was wondering if-" The door then closed on Five which makes him spacial jump inside what seems like a house.

The man screams as he holds up what seems like a tiny knife. 'Hm... nice weapon.' Five thought to himself.

"Is that fresh?" Five said, as he spacial jumps over to get a cup of coffee.

"Who are you? Where are you from?" "Hm. Is this Colombian?" "It's my own blend..."

"You uh ever heard of Area 51? Roswell." Five asked Elliot due to seeing all the papers that seem like conspiracy theories.

Putting the tiny knife down on the counter, Elliot claps. "Hot damn! See I knew it! And Eleanor and Elle thought I was going crazy. At least me and the feisty witch n/n were right all along especially since she's the one with-"

Elliot gets cut off by giggling nonstop from the entrance door opening to reveal a ginger haired girl and a very drunk- Five got cut from his thoughts when he sees the girl he's always been in lo- locomotion! Wait what?!

The l/h h/c haired girl stopped in her movement, analyzing the boy in front of her. It can't be- after all this time! (A/N: Always )

"Five?"
"N/n?"

A/N: I literally almost had no inspiration for the last bit of this cuz I've been so busy with my online class and actual school. I hope you enjoy this first chapter of season two of Always Forever. Idk if I'll be able to publish a new chapter soon after this since end of year exams are soon and I have two dance performances on Thursday and Friday, but I will keep you all posted. Don't forget to vote and comment <3