⚜️ 20 ⚜️

Diego's Pov:

"MOM! NO I HAVE TO GO BACK!" I yell for Mom as Klaus pulls me back and Mom waves through the window before she collapsed along with the rest of the Academy.

"MOM! MOM! KLAUS COME HERE, HELP ME SEARCH!" "Diego." "We've got to find her I-"

"Just stop, stop. She's gone." "What do you just wanna give up?!"

Silence fills the air as the rest of my adopted siblings join each other. "Pogo... he didn't make it." Luther said, not looking like his usual jackass mood.

"Vanya killed him. She killed Pogo. I saw it with my own eyes, alright." We all look at Luther, feeling the emptiness of everything go to our hearts and minds.

I slowly get down to the broken pieces of the Academy, sitting down as I contemplate on everything that's happened.

"Guys! The apocalypse, it's still on!" Five yelled, carrying a newspaper. "What I thought you said this was still on?!"

"Yeah well I lied. It's still on and- hey guys, where's Y/n?" Five said, causing everyone to look in the destroyed areas of the Academy.

"Y/N!" "N/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" Everyone searches franticly for Y/n. I walk over and kick some bricks around. Sitting on the ground, putting my face in my hands. Punching the ground, I let out a scream with pure anger and sadness.

"FUCKKKKK! OKAY SO WE LOST MOM AND THEN POGO... NOW WE LOST Y/N AND I-" Tears start falling down my face as I punch the air.

"Diego I-" I cut Five off in his sentence. "WHAT FIVE?! YOU ARE SORRY?! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THIS MESS TO US! YOU CAME BACK HERE JUST TO HELP US STOP THE APOCALYPSE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU CANNOT DO SHIT, FIVE! YOU HELPED US TRY TO STOP THIS WITHOUT EVEN THINKING IF ANYONE DIES!"

Everyone looks over at me and Five, not knowing what to say. Before anyone could even take a breath, purple light appears underneath some piles of bricks and rocks.

Walking over to the strange bricks, we all nearly fall- well Klaus and I fell. I didn't exactly fall, I stumbled... Purple light shines as someone walks out.

"Hey fuckwhistles!" Y/n laughed weakly as we all rush over to her as I engulf her in a huge hug.

"I- Diego you know I have to breathe and I'm pretty sure I have some broken ribs." Y/n said, causing me to release her from the hug.

"I haven't thought of this but Harold Jenkins is the fuse and Vanya is the bomb. Vanya is the bomb! You doing okay, n/n?" Five said, worriedly. WOW he's actually caring about someone other than himself or that damn mannequin.

"Well ask me if I'm okay when a whole entire house fell right on top of me... Yeah I'm okay though. But enough of me, we have to get out of here. Y/n said as helicopters fly over us. I yelled, "REGROUP AT THE SUPER STAR!"

...
Third Person Pov:

Five grabs ahold of Y/n's hand, spacial jumping them to the Super Star. Helping her to the chairs by the bowling lane, Y/n sarcastically says, "Wow so the dipshit thought to have us regroup here?!"

Five looked at Y/n before bringing the girl in an awkward hug. Slowly wrapping her arms around him, Y/n chuckled.

"A hug from the Five Hargreeves?! I must be something special!" Five stared into Y/n's eyes before grabbing her f/c shirt to pull her in for a kiss.