♤ 12 ♤

Y/n's Pov:

I wake up from hearing annoying voices. I look up to see Five and Luther talking about- well I don't care I need my fucking coffee.

"Morning n/n- Y/n" Five says looking at this deadass insomniac. "Just call me whatever you want I don't care all I need is some coffee and I'll be fine" I say yawning sitting up on the bed.

Before I could ask what the assholes were talking about, Diego rushes in like he's gonna kill somebody's ass.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU BOTH DONE! You-you- I'm gonna-" Diego says as Luther tries to get Diego to spot him from attacking Five and I but I stop Diego threatening him slowing down his heart with my energy powers.

"If you dare try and tell me what to do or try to attempt to fucking kill me. Ha you messed with the wrong bitch you fucking asshole. Now you will calm down now or else I'm going to have to kill you. And trust me I can kill you faster than Luther can get a fucking brain cell! Now I hadn't had my coffee yet so I advise you to NOT get on my bad side you fuckwhistle." I threaten Diego as I sit back on the bed next to Five as everyone gives me a scared shocked look.

Diego goes on talking about how Five and I blah blah blah and how we somehow got his friend well I guess girlfriend killed. Yeah my ass. I zone out as I close my eyes trying to calm myself from that big threat I made to Diego and remembering everything from when I was drunk. Shit! I almost told them everything about me...they can't know..m

'You alright n/n?' I hear Five say in my mind as I look over at him nodding.
'Are you sure-' "Yes I'm fucking sure Five I'm fine! Now will you and everyone else leave me the fuck alone for once GODDAMN IT!" I yell energy traveling to my room at the grand old mansion we all supposedly call home.

~•♤•~

I lay down on Klaus' bed trying to find out what happened to him and calm him down. Why did he have bloody hands and feet? When did he get that new tattoo? What are those dog tags? Why is he not acting like...himself...

Silence fills the room from me questioning Klaus. I hear footsteps in the hallway. From what I can hear in my mind it's little Fivey the asshole.

"Hey you okay?" "Yeah yeah everything's fine..." Five and Klaus talk as I zone out trying to ignore Five. Why the fuck is he bothering Klaus when he can easily see that he's not fine.

"Just go away. Leave please!" Klaus says walking out of his room leaving Five and I with nothing but silence. I think I hear crickets...

I see Five look at me when I get off Klaus' bed. Before he speaks I glare at him and he shuts his mouth quicker than father could hear about this. (a/n: did I just put a hp reference why yes I did)

~•♡•~
TW: mentions of blood and vomit

After a little while from laying on my bed in my room hearing everything around me and sleeping. I start feeling weak and get off the bed to take my pills. I see some red substance on my bed and panic taking the sheets off my bed. NO NO NO! MY PERIOD DIS NOT JUST COME! NOT WHEN THE UPCOMING APOCALYPSE IS GOING TO BE HERE AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! Suddenly I start to feel sick. I rush to the bathroom with the sheets in my hands passing by Five who looks at me worried as I slam the door and vomit in the toilet.