3. The Pack House

(The Tomlinson Pack House^)

After a couple hours of drive, they finally reach the pack house. 

"Come on, Omega. Let's go inside." Louis said in an emotionless tone and get out of the car without giving Harry even a glance.

Harry nervously gets out of the car and followed Louis towards the door. They were greeted by a woman around his mum's age, who Harry assumed was Louis' mother as Louis had greeted her with a kiss on the cheek which was returned by a kiss on his forehead. Louis left Harry outside with the woman, who was now smiling at him, without even looking in his direction.

"Hello, love. I am Jay, Louis' mother. You must be Harry." She smiled.

"H-hi Mrs Tomlinson." Harry smiled back.

"Oh, call me Jay, dear. Anyways, let's go inside and get some rest, you must be tired. You can come down for dinner, alright? Louis will show you the room you're staying in tonight."

"Okay."

"Louis, can you show Harry to his room, please? Thanks." She didn't wait for him to reply as she knew his son would get out of it somehow.

"Okay, mum. It's not like I am given a choice here," Louis said, muttering the last part under his breath, but Harry heard it as they were making their way upstairs and he was right behind him. But he didn't say anything, of course, afraid of making the alpha angry. He just looked down and followed him to his room.

"Alright, so here's your room. Your bags will be sent up here in a few, so don't worry about that. If you need anything, I'm staying in the next one, if I am not there, I will be downstairs or ask my mother for whatever you need. Actually, on second thought, don't bother asking me. Just find my mother or someone, I don't care." Louis said, his tone turning harsh towards the end. 

With that being said, he left Harry, standing there, staring at his retreating figure.

Harry went inside and lay down on the bed. He closed his eyes, slowly drifting off, dreaming about a certain blue eyed alpha in his slumber.