16. The Ending

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, in sickness and health, for richer or for poorer, for better and worse, till death do you apart?" 

"I do." 

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles, take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, in sickness and health, for richer or for poorer, for better and worse, till death do you apart?" 

"I do."

_________________________________

"I, Louis Tomlinson, pass my position of the Alpha of this pack to my son, Noah Tomlinson. He is the Alpha of the Tomlinson Pack from now. And this is Chloe Wood, his mate and the Luna of this pack."

_________________________________

Louis and Harry are lying in bed, cuddling, as they do every night, after the announcement party about the new Alpha. 

"Thank you, Louis." 

"For what, Haz?" 

"For keeping your promise of giving me a happily ever after." 

"I love you so much, Harry."

"I love you too, Louis."

[Hello there :)

So, this is the end of the story. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a month. I was trying to figure out the ending, but I couldn't. And honestly, I am still not fully satisfied with this ending, but it was taking too long. So, also sorry for the shitty end.

And Thank you soo much for reading this fanfic. I'm also thankful for all the votes and comments. It truly means a lot to me.

Love ya <3]