The Fox Ending

Ahri: Hey.

You looked at the girl standing there with a small smile.

She was dressed casually which was refreshing to see. She was comfortable around you. She always has been.

Ever since you were kids.

Ahri: You wanted me to stop by?

Y/N: Yeah. Come in.

You stepped aside to let her in. Once she was, you closed the door. Ahri spun around on her heels but stopped when she spotted the kitten that was sitting on your shoulder.

Ahri: Is that...

You looked at Mini Jinx and plucked her off of your shoulder to show Ahri.

Y/N: This is Mini Jinx. My dad thinks that Totoro got it on the last time we visited.

You handed the cat to Ahri who cradled it like a baby. Mini Jinx purred in her hold.

Ahri: She looks just like Totoro.

Y/N: Yeah.

You rubbed the back of your neck for a moment before you Ahri noticed.

Ahri: What's up? You seemed worried.

Y/N: N-No. Not worried. Nervous would be a better word.

Ahri: Why?

You gestured her to take a seat on the couch which she did. You sat next to her as Mini Jinx jumped out of her arms.

Ahri: Is everything alright?

You nodded.

Y/N: Yeah. It's just....we've known each other since we were kids. You didn't even know English and you were the only fanuas in town.

Ahri smiled at the memory.

Ahri: But you never treated me like it. I remember how you used to tell me that my tail was pretty.

Y/N: Well, it is.

Ahri blushed a bit but she didn't turn away.

Ahri: Remember all those nights where we would sneak out and hang out at the river? Just the two of us. We would talk about our dreams and what we would do once we graduated.

You did remember. It was hard not to.

Ahri: I kinda missed it when I was touring as Popstar Ahri. I never had to hide who I was around you.

Y/N: And I'm happy that you never did.

Ahri: Me too.

You rubbed your hands together for a moment.

Y/N: Then we both left. And after 7 years, we were reunited like nothing happened.

Ahri: Yeah.

Y/N: And you ended up saving me.

Ahri looked up in surpise. She looked at you and saw how nervous you were acting. Your foot was tapping and you kept your eyes down.

Ahri: Y/N....

Y/N: I hadn't been happy in a long time. Not really. But then you dragged me into this group and....I was finally able to smile sincerely again.

You then looked at her.

Y/N: You were there for me when I was at my lowest, and you stayed around. You've done nothing but support me.

Ahri: Only because you were strong and supported me. I....I wouldn't leave you again. You mean too much to me.