The Manager (True Ending)

Jinx: Hey, dork. You get cold feet?

You rolled your eyes and let your best friend in to your apartment followed by her girlfriend.

Y/N: No, I just....needed some advice.

You went to close the door but stopped when you noticed someone walking down the hall.

Y/N: Seraphine?

Seraphine stopped and looked over to you. She smiled and walked on over.

Seraphine: Hey.

She spotted the cat on your shoulder and smiled even more.

Seraphine: Did you get a new cat?

You and Mini Jinx looked at each other.

Y/N: Yeah. This is Mini Jinx.

Seraphine: That's a cute name.

She scratched under the cat's chin. You both exchanged some words before she headed back to her apartment and you walked into yours. You closed the door behind you.

Zoe: So, what's up?

Jinx: The sky.

You both looked at her as she laughed at her own joke.

Y/N: I just wanted to talk to someone about this before I make a decision.

You sat down in the lounge seat while Jinx and Zoe took the couch.

Jinx: What's there to talk about? Just pick one. You know these girls better than anyone. Surely you must know who would be the best for you mentally and emotionally.

Y/N: I know. Course I know. It doesn't make it any easier, though. They're all great in their own ways.

Zoe: But, do you see a future with them?

You gave it some thought. Did you have a future with any of these girls? Could you see yourself 50 years from now with one of them?

You never really thought about it before. But, now that you were, you could only see one.

One future with one girl.

Jinx: Honestly, I think it's pretty obvious.

You looked at her.

Zoe: Oh, I agree. She's been helping him for as long as I've known. Plus she's incredibly nice and supportive.

Jinx: Hell yeah. And I just have to say, she's probably the prettiest of them all.

Y/N: Who....

Zoe: You know who we're talking about. You know exactly who we're talking about.

Did you?

Jinx: Dude, come on! Think for a second. There's only one person I can actually see you with. I know that you know who it is.

You gave it some thought for a moment, then you realized that she was telling the truth.

Y/N: I, think I do.

Jinx: You better. Now, are we drinking or are what?

You smiled a bit.

Y/N: Yeah, I think I have something here.
-----------------
You found yourself sitting in the booth of an 24 hour diner that you had found a while back. You had already sent the text asking the person you picked to meet you there.

You decided to use the extra time to think to yourself.

What a wild ride it's been, huh?

Jinx: Wake up.