Hard and Rough!

One hand on her back inside the T-shirt trying to unhook her bra, while the other hand caressing her boob. His mouth was devouring the most divine thing to him, sucking, nibbling and biting them.. While she was just lost in the pleasure and pain of his this action, her legs encircled around his waist, sitting on his lap on the couch. He held her ass and pulled her closer to him. She let out a pleasurable moan and laughed mentally how naughty he is. He again tried to  unhook her bra.  After multiple attempts, he broke the kiss in irritation. "Does your bra have a password to open it? " She giggled and kissed his cheeks and jaw. "Let's take this inside", saying so he grabbed her ass again and lifted her up, while she hugged him like a koala.

He threw her on the bed and resumed kissing her passionately as if his life depended on it. He poked her lips with her tongue to give him access to her mouth. But she did not budge. He bit hard on the lower lip seperating it. She hit his shoulder and hissed in pain. He entered her mouth and his tongue was now exploring it like a wild animal sucking her tongue. He adjusted his angle so that he could go deep inside her almost making her breathless,hovering over her, while grinding his body with hers. He loved this control over her. He loved to be the dominating one. He knew that she liked it too. He knew that she too likes it when he asserts himself over her. He knew she likes it when he takes the charge. He knew how to turn her on. Even with the barrier of clothes, his boner was rubbing her p***y. She could feel her body giving up. He realized it when she unknowingly raised her hips, so that she could get a better feel of his boner. He smiled and decided to keep her hanging for as long as possible. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped kissing her and removed her t- shirt in one swift motion. Next he dug himself in her cleavage sucking and pulling her skin by his teeth. She had her eyes closed while her hands engulfed his hair. He once again tried to unhook her bra but now he had lost patience. He just tore it with strength and threw it on the floor. "Hey, that was an expensive one and my favorite bra", she seemed upset. "I'll buy you a new one", he spoke in a deep voice as lust took over him, when he saw how her boobs bounced. He grabbed one of them kneading it while the one one was in his mouth. He took her boob entirely in his mouth, licking it, kissing it, sucking it, biting it. He did the same with the other boob. His hand was tracing down her slender s-line waist. He grabbed her one thigh and lifted it up. He spanked her ass hard. "Oouch!", she winced.

She acted angry and got up from the bed. He immediately pulled her to him, "I have some other plans for you, baby!". Without giving her time to think he picked her up in bridal style and went inside the bathroom. He switched on the shower and placed her on the vanity, his lips not leaving hers. He removed her hair clip and let her hair fall over her shoulders. He stripped her off her jeans and he got rid of his too, leaving both of them in just their undies. Both of them sat in the bathtub. She sat with her back leaning on his torso, her head resting on his broad shoulders. He started kissing and licking her earlobes. His one hand kneading her boobs while the fingers of the other hand was circling her body, each time tracing downwards. She gasped when his hand reached the entrance of her womanhood. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips in anticipation. "Look at me Y/N", he said hoarsely. She turned behind and he again captured her lips. This time with increased passion and lust. He started to trace the border of her panty to tease her. But in the next second her tore panty was lying aside in the water. With soft movements of his fingers, he traced the line that seperated her pink juicy lips. With one finger he separated her lips and his other finger touched her cli***is. She responded by breathing heavy in the kiss. Involuntarily, she spread her legs further. He started to slowly massage her cli***is, flicking it in between. After some time, his other hand left her boobs, and went towards the direction of the other hand. He slowly tried find her p***y hole. When he found it, he tried to enter a finger in. To him it  was as if she had become a virgin again. So damn tight. He regretted his plan of finger fucking her first a little. "So damn tight.. I wonder how it would feel around my d**k", he thought. She was responding to his actions down there in the kiss. Slowly, he increased the pace of rubbing and finger f***ing. She couldn't control her moans now. She was in an other world, wherein he was in control over her. She felt her muscles throbbing hard and tightening with pleasure. She rested her head back on his shoulders to enjoy this sensation. Seeing her response he rapidly increased his pace of rubbing her cl*****s and finger f****ing her. Her breathing intensified and she released a satisfying or***m.