Asami Zenigata - Character Bio

Asami is a rather unique girl who seems to love attention judging by her bright appearance and flamboyant personality

Asami is a rather unique girl who seems to love attention judging by her bright appearance and flamboyant personality. She always speaks as if she is some sort of higher being, above humanity. Hearing her refer to others as a 'Peasant' or a 'Forlorn Fool' is not uncommon. In addition to this fantastical manner of speech, she tends to refer to herself by many different names, most commonly "Karma Incarnate". She speaks often of the effects of 'karmic bindings' as if she has complete control over them. She also speaks about karma as if it will never affect her in the slightest, which is shown in the way she treats and speaks to others. However, she often mentions that karma will never impact her by saying that she has suffered it's curse enough, although it's unknown as to what she means by this. Despite her unique and, frankly, toxic personality, she has been shown to get flustered when called out for the way she acts or when she is heavily judged by others, but she tries her very best to hide this when it happens.

As for her talent, she completely refuses to admit what it is. The only hint she gives towards it is saying that it is 'The very best in the history of the Academy'. However, this is exactly the reason she refuses to share it, as she says it is too important and god-like for the ears of peasants and imbeciles.

Oh, also, her natural eye color is brown. She just wears colored contacts.

...Her natural hair color is also brown.