Kichiro Omura - Character Bio

One of life's biggest mysteries that has plagued humanity for centuries is the matter of what happens after death

One of life's biggest mysteries that has plagued humanity for centuries is the matter of what happens after death. Is there an afterlife, or is it something else? This question has been Kichiro's main interest for years, and he has crafted many theories, with his favorite being the idea of everyone becoming ghosts after death. He loves the idea of the supernatural, especially the concept of hauntings and such, and he is constantly trying to convince others of the existence of ghosts by using the 'research' he has gathered over the years.

Contrary to his dark appearance, Kichiro is almost always in a cheery and peppy mood. He lives life with the ideology of nothing being worth doing if it's not fun, and it really shows in the way he is constantly acting. However, he is by no means a kind person. He is rather self-centered and pays little attention to those around them and how they feel. He is nearly always joking about death and ghosts, which often sounds quite like threats to many. On the rare occurrence that Kichiro gets ticked off, he manages to maintain his peppy attitude but becomes much ruder and passive aggressive.