6 ~ Surprise!

PIPPA POV.

I decided I couldn't keep moping around and I got up and went to make dinner for my boys. I cut up the vegetables and was about to put it in the pot, but Lin interrupted. "What was in the bin? In the bathroom?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh it's a pregnancy test. Negative." I told him, feeling terrible as his bright cheery smile fell. 

"Oh." 

"I'm sorry." I sniffed.

"It's alright. Shh..." He said comfortingly. 

"Do you even want more kids?" I ask him.

"Well I mean I would love to have more, but it's up to you. Do you want kids?"

"Well...yes I would love to have kids of my own." I admitted.

"Well then we will eventually have kids." He said, pecking my cheek, "How many do you want?"

"I don't know...at least 1. So Sebby can have a little sister or brother. How many more do you want?" I smile.

"I definetely want 1 more with you. And if you're up to it, then more."

.

.

.

After dinner, I went to go shower. I changed into some comfortable sweat pants and a hoodie.

Some reason out of instinct, I decided to go to the trash bin and pick up the test again, and so I did. Then I gasped. Loud.

Displayed in the little window on the test, there were two lines. Two Lines. Two Lines.

I stood there completely shocked, not knowing how to react. Suddenly silent tears were rolling down my face. Was I happy or sad? Was this good or bad? How will Lin react?

I chewed on my fingernails thinking what I should do. 'I'll text the sisters'

The Schuyler Sisters

Pippa 😊: What do I do. Please help.

Jazzy 🙄: What happened?

Pippa 😊: Idk why but I checked it again.
Before it was negative but I looked again and
it's got 2 lines.

Renee E. Goldsberry: You're pregnant. Congrats!

Pippa 😊: What do I do??

Renee E. Goldsberry: Don't worry. Just tell Lin.

Jazzy 🙄: Congrats Pip!

Pippa 😊: I don't know if I'm ready...

Renee E. Goldsberry: C'mon Pips. You'll do amazing.
I've seen you with Sebby, you're going to be a great mom.

Jazzy 🙄: Yeah! Pips you're great with Sebby! You'll do amazing.

Pippa 😊: How do I tell Lin?

Jazzy 🙄: Do a bit of googling on that.

Pippa 😊: What if he doesn't want the baby?
What if he leaves me because he doesn't want 
the baby? What if-

Jazzy 🙄: Pips, chillax. Haven't you guys talked
about this before?

Pippa 😊: Yeah we have, but I didn't know I would get
pregnant this soon...