20 ~ Smut

SMUT CHAPTER

PIPPA POV.

The kids are with Jazzy for today, so obviously we're going to have fun.

I lead Lin into the bedroom, our lips locked together. He kicks the door closed, as we fall onto the bed. He tugs at my cropped top and pulls it over my head.

He unbuckles his jeans, throws his belt on the floor and aggressively places love marks all over my body, starting from my neck, trailing down to my belly, causing my to shudder. 

He flips me over so I'm on top, so I straddle my legs around him. I pull off his t-shirt and kiss him again, passionately and strongly.

Lin unclasps my bra, tossing it somewhere off to the side. Flipping me over again, in one action he strips off my sweatpants and panties, while I tug at his jeans, pulling them off. My eyes widen at the tent growing on his underwear, and minutes later we are completely stripped of clothing. 

He cups my breasts in his hands and works at them, causing me to claw at his back. His warm hands work at the mounds as his eyes shine with hunger. 

Then Lin begins to lap up my juices, my insides begging for more as he does slow  and steady licks, the lap-lap sound pleasing our ears.

"Condom or no condom?" He asks, pulling a small packet out of the nightstand drawer.

"N-no. I want y-you in me." I gasp. He throws it back into the drawer and lines his member up at my opening, and slowly slides in. It's been forever since we made love.

Lin begins to pump his member inside of me, and I grasp his back, begging him to go deeper.

"Deep-Deeper Lin. Harder." I beg.

"As you wish my princess."

He pumps and pumps and pumps until I'm about to reach. I clench my walls and moan out loud, as he cries out in pleasure. Finally, we both reach the peak and he rolls over next to me. 

He cum starts coming out and obediently I start licking it up. Once I finish, I lick his member, slowly teasing him, before sucking on his cock.

My breasts move as I move up and down, my mouth barely covering all of him. I suck harder, my tongue swirling around the tip. He grunts, grabbing my breasts as I moan. 

He reaches again, cum squirting out quickly. I lap the delicious liquid right up, licking his member one last time, before putting both my hands over his member, pumping up and down.

"PIPPA! YES!" He moans loudly.

"Anytime, Daddy." I grunt, working harder.

Once I'm done, he slides his finger over my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.

"PAPI. DADDY. LIN." I scream.

Suddenly without warning, he trusts two of his fingers in me, causing me to moan loudly. He pulls his fingers out, and then pumps in with 4 fingers. 

"Daddy! Da-Daddy!" I moan.

"Yes, princess?" He grunts.

"I want you in me, yours is larger and longer than your fingers." I pout, thrusting my hip at him.

His huge erect member slides in with difficulty at it's size. He grunts as he pulls out, pumping harder and trying to go deeper. Our hips grinding together, the sound of skin hitting, the feeling of pleasure, my favourite. 

He cums again, nearly forgetting to pull out. We gasp and pant, but I still get up and start lapping up the cum again, afraid to waste the delicious warm liquid.

"We should do it again when the kids are away." Lin says, and I agree.

.

.

.

1 Week later, my period came. "Stupid stupid monthly." I yell, frustrated. There's blood everywhere.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lin asks, worriedly.

"My period came. I wanted to have sex today, the kids arent home." I pout. "Now I have to take a shower."

I head to my dresser, grabbing my clothes and slam it shut, and walk to the bathroom.

"Mind if I join?" Lin asks and I nod.

We strip and go into the shower. I start washing my hair, but Lin pulls my arms down and kisses me. 

He sits down on the shower bench and I straddle my legs around him, the blood dripping onto his leg. 

"Please me." He says. It only takes 2 words to turn me on, so I start bouncing on his lap. His erects almost immediately and grasps my back so I dont fall. 

Soon, I stand up and he pushes me against the wall, thrusting and thrusting as we moaned in each others mouths. Once he ejaculates, he pulls out and washes his blood covered member. The blood everywhere gets washed away by the still running shower.

"That was the best shower I've ever had." I gasp. "Stupid period ruined it though."

"I can stop your period for 9 months if you want." He smirks.

"But I want lots of sex before I get pregnant first." I smile, making a deal wit him.

A/N: Sorry I suck at writing smut and I mightve cursed your eyes. Here's some bleach to clean out your eyes... 🌊