Chapter 32: Leaving

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed, you stretched got ready to go down stairs. You tugged on the sleeves of Bucky's hoodie hiding your hands. By the time you decided on what to do about Loki everyone was done with dinner, and had headed to bed yesterday. So you had to tell them about leaving to Asgard, today, right now.

You walked into living seeing everyone sitting around the coffee table, and involved in casual banter. You looked around for Bucky, who was still not in sight. You walked into the kitchen before heading to everyone, making yourself some coffee.

"Hey, Nat! Have you seen Bucky yet?" You asked her as you approached everyone. Placing your coffee on the table and sitting down next to her.

"No" She shook her head.

"Yeah, I did. He went out in the morning." Steve spoke Turing to you and Nat, "When I asked him where, he just smiled and left." He looked over at Sam then back at you "Wait he isn't back yet?

"No" You started to panic, trying to hide it away form everyone. "Maybe he just went for a walk or something, he will be back." You said trying to reassure yourself. Nat saw your fidgeting and took you to the kitchen

"Why are you so worried, he will be back." She said holding on to your shoulder, tryin to calm your nerves.

"Nat, I have to tell you something." You paused, looking down, "Loki is here to take me back" You looked up at her, "And Bucky is coming, I-I don't-"

"Don't think that Y/N, you know he won't just leave, just calm down, I will have Friday locate him, you have to calm down first."

She rubbed your shoulder before leaving the kitchen and walking to the stairs. You stayed there for a minute trying to process everything in, what if you scared him, what if he had enough of you, what if they caught him again.

You thoughts spiraled down, when a set of hands wrapped around your hips making you jump. You punched the figure in the gut and spun around to see the figure stepping backwards holding the area you just hit. They looked up and his blue eyes met yours.

"Bucky! What the hell?" You walked closer holding him up.

"Quite a punch you packed," He said standing up, "remind me never to mess with you" he chuckled, kissing your forehead.

"Buck, you cut your hair?" You finally noticed his short brown hair, neatly washed and set, like it was back in the 40s. You said running your hands through it.

"Well, you said you didn't want to compete, and i didn't want you to feel bad, and I have been-" You cut him off by smashing your lips into his, pulling him in for a hot, open mouth kiss.

"Oh My God! Y/N! Are you cheating on Bucky?" Sam yelled coming into the kitchen. You pull away and look over Bucky as he turned to see Sam.

"My girlfriend would never do that, right?" He said pulling you closer to him. Sam just looked the two of you confused, "But-"

"Alright Sam, can you get everyone together in the living room, me and Buck have something to tell you guys." You said interrupting him. You knew he was going to talk about Hogun, and Bucky didn't know yet, and now was not the best time to tell him either way.

You and Bucky looked at each other, trying to think about how to tell everyone about going to Asgard. "How do we tell them, how will they react? What about Steve?" You bombard Bucky with questions.

"Doll, you need to calm down. Hey look at me" He cupped your face, forcing you look at him. "It will be okay, they will understand. You have to stop worrying okay?" He placed a soft kiss on your forehead, calming your nerves.